How would we feel with this haul in the draft?

If Hamler fell to us in the 2nd I’d be ecstatic.

If he fell to us in the 68...my head might explode from over stimulus happy thoughts.

If he’s there at 79, I’ll be pissed because it  means someone has a video of him beating midgets over the head with other midgets and he is due in jail soon. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JETSALLDAY24X said:

Did this one last night, Have done a bunch of em on different stimulators. Last one of these im doing. This is where I fall in terms of want for this draft. Would of preferred Dantzler or Jaylon Johnson over Hall but overall what do you guys think? 

Screenshot_2020-04-21-04-24-30~2.png

Worried about Becton but otherwise I like it.

6 hours ago, derp said:

I’d be confused with the volume of interior linemen, pleasantly surprised they took Pittman, and pretty content overall. It’s not my favorite draft but I like it more than I expect to like the actual draft.

Competition and depth. I'm not conceding starting roles to anyone on his team that's not named Darnold and Adams everyone gotta earn their spots. With Lemieux it was more of too good to pass up at that spot. 

6 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

If Hamler fell to us in the 2nd I’d be ecstatic.

If he fell to us in the 68...my head might explode from over stimulus happy thoughts.

If he’s there at 79, I’ll be pissed because it  means someone has a video of him beating midgets over the head with other midgets and he is due in jail soon. 

With so many receivers in this draft a few are gonna fall. Very possible we get him rd 3.

24 minutes ago, JETSALLDAY24X said:

Competition and depth. I'm not conceding starting roles to anyone on his team that's not named Darnold and Adams everyone gotta earn their spots. With Lemieux it was more of too good to pass up at that spot. 

Think Depth is more needed elsewhere. Douglas has signed four interior offensive linemen this offseason, plus Harrison and Winters returning.

I can imagine Winters getting cut but if they're drafting two that means carrying seven interior linemen, cutting Harrison, or cutting one of the guys he just signed. None of that makes sense to me. Or cutting a draft pick, which - there are enough holes on this team that it'd be better to draft someone at another position.

1 hour ago, derp said:

Think Depth is more needed elsewhere. Douglas has signed four interior offensive linemen this offseason, plus Harrison and Winters returning.

I can imagine Winters getting cut but if they're drafting two that means carrying seven interior linemen, cutting Harrison, or cutting one of the guys he just signed. None of that makes sense to me. Or cutting a draft pick, which - there are enough holes on this team that it'd be better to draft someone at another position.

Lewis is a depth option. Van Roten is 30 not a long term option. That's why JD have out deals that are easy to get out of. Outside of McGovern don't think any of the guys we signed are long term options. Winters likely gone always injured anyways if he's here. Develop younger guys to take over long term after year a 1 or 2.

37 minutes ago, JETSALLDAY24X said:

Lewis is a depth option. Van Roten is 30 not a long term option. That's why JD have out deals that are easy to get out of. Outside of McGovern don't think any of the guys we signed are long term options. Winters likely gone always injured anyways if he's here. Develop younger guys to take over long term after year a 1 or 2.

None of that really relates to the idea that you're talking about carrying seven to eight interior offensive linemen on a roster if you're keeping two draft picks. Seven if Winters is cut, eight if he's not - and everything Douglas has said indicates he's not planning to cut Winters.

And Lewis is getting paid starter money. 

I'd love to draft a new offensive line as much as the next guy. Douglas didn't sign four interior linemen for fun. I'd be pretty surprised if he drafts two only to cut guys he's signed or guys he's drafted. No reason to carry more than six - so that's what you're talkign about. Maybe if he cuts Harrison and Winters?

Seems there are more pressing short term needs and he put a band aid on the interior offensive line depth to focus on those other needs. I would guess because he doesn't like this interior line draft class so much.

But we'll see in a few days.

On 4/21/2020 at 6:09 AM, JETSALLDAY24X said:

Did this one last night, Have done a bunch of em on different stimulators. Last one of these im doing. This is where I fall in terms of want for this draft. Would of preferred Dantzler or Jaylon Johnson over Hall but overall what do you guys think? 

Screenshot_2020-04-21-04-24-30~2.png

Don't like Becton, even more so after drug test fail came back (he knew he'd be tested and didn't care). High ceiling guy - lowest floor out of the top tackles - screams boom or bust - i hate the jets history with those types of guys.