Cimini re: Quincy Wilson

AFJF

On 4/30/2020 at 7:16 AM, pdxgreen said:

Sorry.  I am going to trust Rex Hogan's opinion over Cimini's.

Wilson is a good tackler and excels in press coverage. Always close to his WR and knocks the ball out a lot in contested catches.  Worth the chance to hit gold for a 6th.

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

DPJ would've been a great pick in that spot.  

Agreed. I have no idea what these Gm's were thinking with him. Just like with Mims. I see zero concerns with Mims and he was there at 59 with guys like Reagor, Aiyuk and Hamler going first. Weird year with this Covid stuff I think.  Bryce Hall should NEVER have made it out of the 3rd.  Never!  Look at that CB Rex/Idzik took at 9th overall.  Dee Milliner. He had more injury concerns than Hall and Hall made it to the 5th rd.  DPJ is just like that. His college production was systemic. Harbaugh is a dunce and won't be long for that job if my Michigan pals are correct.  DPJ is a stud! More studly than Wilson that's for Damn sure. 

I miss wanting Willekas already. lol 

50 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Agreed. I have no idea what these Gm's were thinking with him. Just like with Mims. I see zero concerns with Mims and he was there at 59 with guys like Reagor, Aiyuk and Hamler going first. Weird year with this Covid stuff I think.  Bryce Hall should NEVER have made it out of the 3rd.  Never!  Look at that CB Rex/Idzik took at 9th overall.  Dee Milliner. He had more injury concerns than Hall and Hall made it to the 5th rd.  DPJ is just like that. His college production was systemic. Harbaugh is a dunce and won't be long for that job if my Michigan pals are correct.  DPJ is a stud! More studly than Wilson that's for Damn sure. 

I miss wanting Willekas already. lol 

I rarely listen to Movin the chains any more, not being on the road any more.  But you may recall several times they spoke about how nobody... I mean no one outside of the NFL GMs has access to all the information, including medicals, any psych issues or other unpublicized info. Most if not all GMs have access to info that we will never hear or see.  So we don't know why.  But the strongest probability is that there is some flag, med or otherwise, that drags someone down from a projected 3rd (some had 2nd) round pick to almost UDFA.