I love Jamal and I don't care what he says

Alka

Just now, bealeb319 said:

Almost certain we would have lost the game vs the Giants last year if not for Adams. I am not happy with the way he is acting right now either but I can atleast respect that he is talented. Sorry he was not the guy you wanted and not the position you wanted but he does possess game changing talent and that is non debatable.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

The strip on Daniel Jones came roughly two minutes into the third quarter. Jones came back and threw long TDs on the next two drives to re-take the lead. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Mogglez said:

"I don't care that my wife cheated on me with 6 different neighbors while I was out on deployment, she's really hot and it would be really hard for me to find someone that hot ever again."

I just want to point out, AGAIN that 

Everything is unfaithful wives with you fellas

We get it, your life is like a country song 

the big lebowski brandt GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The strip on Daniel Jones came roughly two minutes into the third quarter. Jones came back and threw long TDs on the next two drives to re-take the lead. 

this is why the Jets drafted Ashtyn Davis 

they literally didn't have a FS before Davis pick to cover or make tackles 

they were trotting out Darryl Roberts a dime corner at free safety at one point 

none of this has anything to do with Jamal Adams

except maybe with Davis on the roster 33 can focus solely on $LB and inflate his stats, get that 3x All Pro and truly become unaffordable

that's why the Panthers' re-upped CmC 

same draft class, both non premium positions

because his career is on a certain path and you want to pay those guys early and often 

Adams is hated for making plays? Trolls are comparing him to Carlos Dunlap

I just don't get it

are we watching the same team? 

he's basically the only decent player they have 

15 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

This whole situation has been great for reaffirming my opinion of posters I already have a low opinion of.?

Yeah sure you think I suck as much as I think you suck, but at least I'm not one of the ones still D***-riding Jamal and attempting to defend him during an indefensible episode in his "illustrious" "Future HOF" career.

Sure I never really liked him partly because I never wanted a safety in the 1st round and partly because I think he's an unlikeable d-bag.

Yeah I think if you are still with this guy it's probably because you see a little bit of yourself in him and are in fact a d-bag yourself.

I'm loving the full "heel" turn for Jamal and how it's leaving his fanboys grasping for straws.

You guys do you.

michael scott wink GIF

The best reason to hate JA is Mac passed on Mahomes and Watson.  The second best reason is Mac drafted him.  The third reason is we needed a QB, two great ones were sitting there and we drafted a safety.  

He's a young immature and not that bright.  He's a  really good safety.   Calling him a dirt bag is simply over the top.  

The only thing separating Jamal from Heaven and Hell is a good public relations firm.

13 minutes ago, Biggs said:

The best reason to hate JA is Mac passed on Mahomes and Watson.  The second best reason is Mac drafted him.  The third reason is we needed a QB, two great ones were sitting there and we drafted a safety.  

He's a young immature and not that bright.  He's a  really good safety.   Calling him a dirt bag is simply over the top.  

The only thing separating Jamal from Heaven and Hell is a good public relations firm.

The D in D-bag most definitely does not stand for dirt.;-)

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, bitonti said:

why is being paid market value considered "Extra Credit" 

he's a 2x All pro they should pay him now before he becomes a 3x All Pro 

He doesn't want market value.  He wants top defensive player money.  Not top Safety money.  And he isn't worth that.  Nor does lacking overall talent on the roster mean he should get that from the Jets.  That's how you end up with problems down the road.

He won't get it here.  Might as well remove the emotional attachment to Jamal Adams.  At some point within the 1.5 years, he will no longer be a Jet.