Who is the better offensive mind?

Who is the better offensive mind?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better offensive mind?

41 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Remember when Rex went 8-8 with Geno Smith and trash heap WRs?  

Yeah I think that was a good job. He is definitely the better coach of the two. With that said, I don’t think I’d want Rex back next year if that were an option, unless he brings a top notch OC. I’d be down for that but I don’t see it happening 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

The other thing we don’t talk about much, even though it does get mentioned from time to time, is that every coach  brings over some guys from their system. Rex brought a couple guys over and they contributed. Wtf has Gase brought that has been any good? ******* Falk? Fales? Give me a damn break. It’s just further evidence that his system sucks. 

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

The other thing we don’t talk about much, even though it does get mentioned from time to time, is that every coach  brings over some guys from their system. Rex brought a couple guys over and they contributed. Wtf has Gase brought that has been any good? ******* Falk? Fales? Give me a damn break. It’s just further evidence that his system sucks. 

I'd count Demarius Thomas but why isn't he in the building right now?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Yeah I think that was a good job. He is definitely the better coach of the two. With that said, I don’t think I’d want Rex back next year if that were an option, unless he brings a top notch OC. I’d be down for that but I don’t see it happening 

Rex doesn’t want anything to do with this sh tshow 

Rex was not a great offensive mind.  He was barely adequate.  Remember, he was behind trading up to draft Mark Sanchez with the number 5 pick.  If we had a decent quarterback, probably would have made at least one SB and might have won an SB.  His offenses were tough to watch.  The Jets won by attrition.  They won but it was ugly.

2 minutes ago, TMAC said:

Rex was not a great offensive mind.  He was barely adequate.  Remember, he was behind trading up to draft Mark Sanchez with the number 5 pick.  If we had a decent quarterback, probably would have made at least one SB and might have won an SB.  His offenses were tough to watch.  The Jets won by attrition.  They won but it was ugly.

No one ever said Rex was a great offensive mind. The question is, who is a better offensive mind, Rex or Gase?

Your response doesn't answer that, unless you're suggesting Gase is a great offensive mind.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'd count Demarius Thomas but why isn't he in the building right now?

Yeah and as much as I didn’t like him at first... he was better than the others we had/have but if young guys get a shot (Cager, etc) I’m ok with not bringing him back at this point

1 hour ago, TMAC said:

Problem is we had no quarterback at all at the time.  Favre wanted to go to the Vikings.  Rat/Clemens/Ainge all sucked hairy moose c0ck

As much as Sanchez sucked he was better than those clowns 

• Sympathy 1