Jets trying to trade Leveon Bell

12 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Ya know...  THAT was before my time...  I don't doubt your honesty...   I was always...Tannehill? my rxn was he was just MEH.

ya know. middle o the pack guy. tho, i must say, i didnt seehim play very much at all.

but kudos. good call. 

Thanks man. Also called Geno a POS before he played a snap and was killed for that too (threatened with multiple banning for that: @slats), if you’re keeping score  Got a list a mile long of things I was eviscerated for here but proven to be correct. Betting again jets fans is about the easiest money you can make.

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Thanks man. Also called Geno a POS before he played a snap and was killed for that too (threatened with multiple banning for that: @slats), if you’re keeping score  Got a list a mile long of things I was eviscerated for here but proven to be correct. Betting again jets fans is about the easiest money you can make.

hah! Geno!

anyway, @Dcat can let u know that I predicted D Lee outta NFL w/in 5 yrs....

I actuallydo liketo keep score when there arethings that seem very clear to me that loads of JN

cant see

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1