Saints to start Taysom Hill over Jameis Winston for Week 11; Winston reportedly won't be part of any Saints offensive packages

Jetsfan80

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Taysom Hill is fumbling turnover machine and the Saints offense sucks now.

HUGE mistake not starting Winston and giving JiF a chance to win his fantasy football playoff game...I mean, maybe losing out on homefield advantage? not sure if there is one but ya feel me.

@Jetsfan80

Hahaha.  I never argued that starting Hill over Winston was the right move.  Only how sad and pathetic it was that Winston lost his job to a Fullback in the first place.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hahaha.  I never argued that starting Hill over Winston was the right move.  Only how sad and pathetic it was that Winston lost his job to a Fullback in the first place.

Right on, just means he'll be a little be cheaper when the Jets sign him in Free Agency.

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, jgb said:

Winston is 5x the player Darnold is and is third stringer behind a converted gadget player.

The possibility that somehow Jets are going to get starter trade value for one-year rental and reclamation project Darnold is a long shot.

If we miss out on Lawrence draft Penei Sewell and sign Winston

23 hours ago, JiF said:

Taysom Hill is fumbling turnover machine and the Saints offense sucks now.

HUGE mistake not starting Winston and giving JiF a chance to win his fantasy football playoff game...I mean, maybe losing out on homefield advantage? not sure if there is one but ya feel me.

@Jetsfan80

One of these years the wildcat will work

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

One of these years the wildcat will work

The wildcat does work when you totally surprise the other time with it.

Miami beat the pats the 1st time they pulled it out of their hat.  Belli had no idea what to do.

Once you have seen it a time or so then yes it is a novelty thing you don once in a while.