Actual emails the site just received

Maxman

7 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Remember "Can you handle my powershot?"

Or the guy who posted a phony picture of his girlfriend and got ragged upon for about seventy pages.

Or the epic Chuck Norris/Kellen Clemens Thread.

There were some funny ones.

haha i remember the last two but not the "powershot" one. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, BP said:

I remember walking over to 16h to go see t mac, al and Judy. I had JN calendars and business cards on me lol I got a JI pic of me holding the JN calendar. Also I offered one to Badiniss and he went off the charts crazy mad lol he threw your calendar on the ground. Oh man we used to have a lot of fun just ******* with them. It was worth it seeing the reactions.

That is hysterical. Taste great\less filling. The debate will go on an on forever.

Oh no it won't because ji sold to Scout, which was a deal that was pitched to us first and we turned it down. My bad, I keep forgetting about that.  :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bruce Harper said:

I recall saying something mildly critical of Sarah Palin and next thing you know he wanted to "step outside."

When I first signed up for ji in 2003 I think I had an exchange with Ham. Thinking back, I was wrong we disagreed on something and he was making a stink about it. I should have just walked away, but I said something like I knew kids like you growing up, you get mad and take your ball so you can go home.

He flipped. Told me he wanted to meet me at the next Jets game and he was going to bring the boxing gloves.

It was one of the strangest things ever. I was like 34 years old and would go to the games with my then 8 year old son. I thought, how would this even work? Hang on son Daddy has to box this internet guy and then I will take you to get nachos. Quick, help me wrap my hands.

Alright boys, you know the rules, no low blows, watch the rabbit punches and no punching below the belt.

Jet fan 1 ready?  Jet fan 2 ready?  BOX.

Always got along well with Ham after that. Seemed like a good dude and we were close on ji for years and years. At one point it was myself, Bitonti, Green Jets & Ham along with Tom Shane....we were the new young posters and were the top 5 (volume) posters. Not sure who took the other spot.

That is a hall of fame draft class if I say so myself.  :)

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Maxman said:

When I first signed up for ji in 2003 I think I had an exchange with Ham. Thinking back, I was wrong we disagreed on something and he was making a stink about it. I should have just walked away, but I said something like I knew kids like you growing up, you get mad and take your ball so you can go home.

He flipped. Told me he wanted to meet me at the next Jets game and he was going to bring the boxing gloves.

It was one of the strangest things ever. I was like 34 years old and would go to the games with my then 8 year old son. I thought, how would this even work? Hang on son Daddy has to box this internet guy and then I will take you to get nachos. Quick, help me wrap my hands.

Alright boys, you know the rules, no low blows, watch the rabbit punches and no punching below the belt.

Jet fan 1 ready?  Jet fan 2 ready?  BOX.

Always got along well with Ham after that. Seemed like a good dude and we were close on ji for years and years. At one point it was myself, Bitonti, Green Jets & Ham along with Tom Shane....we were the new young posters and were the top 5 (volume) posters. Not sure who took the other spot.

That is a hall of fame draft class if I say so myself.  :)

Ham was mostly friendly, funny and a loyal Jet fan but just could go from zero to sixty pretty damn fast.  And I learned quick, no politics!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

Ham was mostly friendly, funny and a loyal Jet fan but just could go from zero to sixty pretty damn fast.  And I learned quick, no politics!

Politics are tempting for a forum, they generate so much content (posts). But it fizzles out quick when everyone hates each other.

We get hate mail here sometimes calling us out for liberal bias and I think one time someone called used the conservative c words. I am like wow good thing we aren't actually talking politics, people would really be yelling at us then.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1