Actual emails the site just received

Maxman

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

The site just received these two emails looking for Sooth and Smizzy. If anyone sees them please make sure they are aware of this great money making opportunity.

Someone can explain this to the newer crowd please.  :)

image.png

What an explosion that place became.  I started there and when he sold...  talk about a BAD move.   

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

The site just received these two emails looking for Sooth and Smizzy. If anyone sees them please make sure they are aware of this great money making opportunity.

Someone can explain this to the newer crowd please.  :)

image.png

46E23DAE-5C73-45AC-862C-A4BFE6BD1345.gifBe Be nice (4me) if you actually owned a Chocolate factory instead of this place boss. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Does JI even still exist?   And Max, any clues where Smizz was placed in the Witness Protection Program?   My guess is Idaho.

It exists, I just checked.  But its kind of like the proverbial tree falling on a forest.  If a fan forum is never visited by fans, is it really there.  The only posts there since October are Jetsrule with his "Inactives" threads.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lith said:

It exists, I just checked.  But its kind of like the proverbial tree falling on a forest.  If a fan forum is never visited by fans, is it really there.  The only posts there since October are Jetsrule with his "Inactives" threads.

Love the "tree falls.." analogy.  lol    What a shame that place turned into a message board version of Chernobyl.  

• Haha 1

Ok let play a game. Help me find this guys screen name. Clues:

i think he was from jersey. He was rarely positive. He used to think he was funny bashing dickkotite by saying dick kotex from tampax florida. His parents lived in new port richey where his old crappy harley was stored.

anyone?