Actual emails the site just received

Maxman

36 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

!Time to give jetsrule some more neg rep!

Pretty sure they are all here, or were at some point.

That place was never the best.  If it ever was, it was before 2006.

Jason is another guy that used to be on here.  I think when OTC took off, he mostly stopped posting anywhere.

Wait what did I do 

On 2/15/2021 at 10:09 AM, HighPitch said:

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh! Looks like a great time to mention all the classic ji posters that are missed and gone. Some of mine include:

dudelove

terrybradway

jetman67

jets4ever ( vinny testaverde, yea)

dickkotite

patsfantx

assmop

Hi Dick, oh wait @The Crusher slapped my pee pee thinking that was a despicable personal attack :) 

fyi assmop is done. He was stalking SJ a few years ago. The guy fell off the deep end

I remember that Smizzy owed someone $600 on here for Fantasy Football. He lost a bet, owed the other poster the $, reneged, and then disappeared himself.  There was also another reason why he bolted that would be beyond uncool to go anywhere near. It wasn't speculation, it was a rather blatant read by the wronged party. It's actually rather commendable that NOBODY goes near it.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jetophile said:

I remember that Smizzy owed someone $600 on here for Fantasy Football. He lost a bet, owed the other poster the $, reneged, and then disappeared himself.  There was also another reason why he bolted that would beyond uncool to go anywhere near. It wasn't speculation, it was a rather blatant read by the wronged party. It's actually rather commendable that NOBODY goes near it.

No way you can let this sit, Jeto.  I have no idea what you're implying about the egregious issue.   

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I wasn't.  Cool.  Thanks anyway.

12 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

So there is no "vanilla" version of where he went that you could say? 

Some real life stuff is just best if we don't dwell on.  The guy owed people money and they came here looking for it. I was legit afraid there was going to be a lawsuit. He did some other real life stuff that doesn't involve us, so it is best if we don't even get into the vanilla version.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Some real life stuff is just best if we don't dwell on.  The guy owed people money and they came here looking for it. I was legit afraid there was going to be a lawsuit. He did some other real life stuff that doesn't involve us, so it is best if we don't even get into the vanilla version.

Ok that is vanilla enough.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

So there is no "vanilla" version of where he went that you could say? 

I didn't know him personally. The last thing I'm going to say is that it made me feel like I was rubbernecking at the scene of an accident, but there are real people behind keyboards and it serves no purpose whatsoever to re-visit it in any detail. Again, either you were there or you weren't. I'm not playing a cat and mouse game to be clear. The end.

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thanks, Max.  Geez, I hope he didn't owe money to the folks I grew up with in my old neighborhood.  Might have wound up getting pitched off a bridge.  lol

On 2/16/2021 at 12:34 PM, HighPitch said:

Oh no plumberkahn? Rip

this is more upsetting than when jetsman left his wife and kids, moved to seattle and became a hawks fan

I remember this. He took a lot of heat at the time.

But to be fair, how many of us would be infinitely happier if we did the same thing ten years ago?

Sugar mamma and a Super Bowl?  Sign me up.

10 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Lol well good for him! Post a pic!

No posting pics of people without their consent. I will say this, the dude is aging better than anyone.

He just competed in a national bodybuilding tournament. Basically we might bring @Jetman_67 back to be the bouncer. Dude is thriving, really happy for him.