Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

On 3/9/2021 at 2:53 PM, Greenseed4 said:

That’s what I was thinking.  So the bad guys know I’m not on their team, but the good guys think I’m a bad guy cause my results turn up “Not Town”... the fukk is this?!

Very relieved to see other Millers turn up.

Greenseed seems a little bit scummy and this post stuck out to me. Specifically the relieved to see other millers turn up comment. Feels gross. Also he was very eager to lynch stark. 

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Yea so you could come out of your bunker now, the bad luck year is over. Or maybe it only gets worse from here and in that case you want to stay down there. 

All jokes aside my mom just got out of the hospital yesterday from Covid, last two weeks have been extremely difficult (I’m not in the country). So yeah, **** 2021 too. 

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No, I’m the captains first Mate I’m town. If he’s the captain then my assumption unless we hit another captain in this game or he’s lying he’s likely town 

@Greenseed4 you mentioned Crusher using some lingo you recognized. What are your thoughts?

6 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’m sorry to hear that but thankfully it sounds like she’s doing better. Stay strong man. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ahhh sh*t, sorry to hear that brother 

Thanks guys. She has underlying conditions and everything so it was really scary but we got lucky that she made it out of there and can now be home healing the rest of the way. She was two days away from her vaccine too. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 3

14 minutes ago, Drums said:

All jokes aside my mom just got out of the hospital yesterday from Covid, last two weeks have been extremely difficult (I’m not in the country). So yeah, **** 2021 too. 

Ah, that’s rough. Glad she got out!

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ape no one is ever going to get lynched. We are just going to chill here for the rest of eternity. Welcome to purgatory. Hope you brought snacks. 

I’m okay with this, too.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, Drums said:

My thoughts and prayers @Drums.  We lost my mother-in-law last month from Covid.  Stay strong my brother.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 3

59 minutes ago, Drums said:

Sucks to hear things have been difficult for you. Hopefully your mom going home is a sign of things turning around for you!

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Your first post.

On 3/9/2021 at 8:06 AM, The Crusher said:

LOL, ok, I’m a Miller too. So don’t bother investigating me but scum feel free to kill me night  1. I’m ready for a fight. 

That’s actually not bad. Completely wrong but solid answer.