Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Oh no, this is bad. 

So be it.  Was there going to be a better option today that I'm missing?  If he flips town we'll hit the re-set button, perhaps continue our mass character claims tomorrow, and try again.  0 % chance Barry was going to live much longer in this game.  If he's town and was left alive by scum, he was just going to be a distraction.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So be it.  Was there going to be a better option today that I'm missing?  If he flips town we'll hit the re-set button, perhaps continue our mass character claims tomorrow, and try again.  0 % chance Barry was going to live much longer in this game.  If he's town and was left alive by scum, he was just going to be a distraction.  

OMG, you poor thing. 

18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

******** Day 2 Official Votecount ********

JETS -- CTM, Barry (2)

Barry -- JiF, Drums, Ape, Crusher, Greenseed (5)

CTM -- JC (1)

Greenseed -- JETS (1)

Not Voting: 80

Barry is at L-1!!!

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Woah that escalated quickly.. I am catching up

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Pretty sure. He has felt off this game

Mostly the reveal part. Obvious the Miller palooza caught him off guard. So no surprise he’s not a Miller. After that he played and defended well. Tough call. My suspicion was based off the initial react to Miller’s for days. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Hated this, but the BS way to play line rung sincere town.

About Barry

About Barry

About barry, after alanis to drums.

This reeks. Every dead person and reveal has been a name, an archetype for flavor, and the Miller role.

Agree. He’s talking to Barry.

Earlier (realizing I missed these quotes) CtM agreed with me about Barry, but also said he has no other reads when I asked him about Barry. Felt off.

Errrmmmagerd.

Oh hey.

O rly?

To Barry.

vote Barry

Good post. Interesting points about CTM kinda avoiding answering the Q

25 minutes ago, Drums said:

Good post. Interesting points about CTM kinda avoiding answering the Q

Never mind. Reading back on Barry’s posts, if he flips town or scum, I don’t think it incriminates CTM because Barry is pretty active in a QT. I don’t see how they would have had that miscommunication unless CTM just didn’t say sh*t but I don’t know how he is in a QT

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Never mind. Reading back on Barry’s posts, if he flips town or scum, I don’t think it incriminates CTM because Barry is pretty active in a QT. I don’t see how they would have had that miscommunication unless CTM just didn’t say sh*t but I don’t know how he is in a QT

My scum mates are crusher and jif you Fn ass goblin.