Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

lol.. says the guy who made a declaration that he's only voting jets cause of 80

kill it with fire

See. I’d think if you were town, you’d want to shut your mongloid face, and observe the reactions/answers a question like that gets.

All you’re doing is playing defense, pushing theories and framing other people’s actions with narrative. It’s not ringing town at all.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Shame, I figured I'd actually back and read the last 25 pages I havent read if I made it through the night.  Seems like there was some juicy content.

If youve played mafia once in the past 10 years then you’ve already seen this show:

- ape plays unpredictably

- everyone cries about it

- ctm goes super ape crazy

- ape stops being unpredictable

- everyone cries some more

Whatever. I forgot how lame this game gets when people blame you for their own inability to be creative, thrive in ambiguity, and/or have fun.

You’re all boring.

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If youve played mafia once in the past 10 years then you’ve already seen this show:

- ape plays unpredictably

- everyone cries about it

- ctm goes super ape crazy

- ape stops being unpredictable

- everyone cries some more

Whatever. I forgot how lame this game gets when people blame you for their own inability to be creative, thrive in ambiguity, and/or have fun.

You’re all boring.

Personally I’m having a blast and pretty sure at one point it moved. 

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Personally I’m having a blast and pretty sure at one point it moved. 

Me too. It’s been a long time since I leaned hard into this style of play and the ape schtick.

Last game I was more buttoned up. 

Gotta keep it fresh.

daniel day lewis GIF

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Going back to my original read.  Vote JiF

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Any logic here?

My guess: he’s pre-empting the obvious and making sure he gets his bus vote in.

Other observation: remember when I backed drums into a corner and he talked a whole lot about fighting? Then I backed off, and he went completely silent? Took a few days to see how that would play out, but if I were a betting man I’d say I caught him again.

Final thought: CTM nk was inevitable there. It’s a terribly obvious wifom NK that put a target on me. If you guys really need to bite on that, fine. I won’t find it, but I will try to caught scum on my way out - so after my flip please re-read.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Other observation: remember when I backed drums into a corner and he talked a whole lot about fighting? Then I backed off, and he went completely silent? Took a few days to see how that would play out, but if I were a betting man I’d say I caught him again.

Final thought: CTM nk was inevitable there. It’s a terribly obvious wifom NK that put a target on me. If you guys really need to bite on that, fine. I won’t find it, but I will try to caught scum on my way out - so after my flip please re-read.

I think it’s more simple than that. 

Alright, legit thought this was going to be a blood bath game and me caught in between like 2 or 3 faction like a few games ago where I was just a sitting duck, so I mentally checked out but I'm alive and it's not as messy as I thought...I'll go catch up.

JC opening up with a vote on me though is hysterical and disgusting.  Hammered town yesterday and then opens the day with a lazy vote. It would be funny to go back and reread and be like, oh hey look, should have killed JC when I said.

I've got a lot so this could take a while.

On 3/19/2021 at 8:59 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

So if character reveals might vet certain players, as Crusher just did with JETS, I’d like to call for a mass character claim at this time.

I’m Devlin Masterson, ex-thief, and Town Miller.  

Nice to meet ya.

weird nobody was grossed out by this.

35 minutes ago, JiF said:

weird nobody was grossed out by this.

I was, but he wasnt the only one trying to get people with character reveals. Crusher did it too at some point with grernseed.

I was the only one to challenge it. Basically this is one of those games where people stupidly jump at everything i do instead of try to catch scum, then blame me as a “distraction” when it’s their laziness that drives them to ignore all the reactions.

Whatevs.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Nope you’re still a little bitch. Only difference is I am not going to let it distract from the game in the day phase. We need to be serious now. If you can’t, you can die. Stfu.