Douglas not going to sign any of these corners?

35 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

You act like we already have Mike Evans and Godwin and have the luxury to just use a bunch of picks on corners like Tampa.

You said picking offence high in the draft is a way to win the superbowl like the chiefs and tampa had hill, kelce, godwin and evans but yet only one of them was picked above the third round.

I was only pointing out that there is more than one way to win a superbowl and you need good corners as well as pass catchers.

42 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I’m actually gonna laugh when we use #23 on a CB.

To be honest I don’t give a sh*t if we’re short. Help the young QB. Maccagnan failed his and Douglas looks like he wants to follow suit.

Signing a 24 year old Juju would probably help a young qb more than any rookie wr. 

The plain fact of the matter is that, at some point, you have to get a few stops in order to win a game, no matter how good your offense is.

Bless Austin is a good tackler, but he is horrible in coverage and commits a lot of penalties. I believe that signing a pro like Sherman would help him develop and that we should draft one of top CBs at either 23 or 34.

With the WR signings, I would pass on that position in the draft unless we trade down and Chase or Pitts somehow falls down to us. I like Davis from Ohio State in the second round to address interior OL. I would consider Harris or Etienne but I'm a little hesitant to draft a RB that high.

Unless they think that one of the QBs is a sure thing (which I doubt) they should trade down. If they have 3 #1's next year they would be able to trade up to get anyone they want. Don't forget that Joe Burrow was basically a forgotten man until his senior season and ended up being the number 1 pick. Fill in most of our talent gaps and see what happens next year.