Chris Simms mock has Justin Fields going to TB at #32

Just now, Jet Nut said:

you should

No thanks he rode his fathers namesake his entire football career. 

He was never anything special as a QB. 

I make my own evaluations about players and don't rely on others to tell me who's good and who's bad. 

You should try it sometimes. 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No thanks he rode his fathers namesake his entire football career. 

He was never anything special as a QB. 

I make my own evaluations about players and don't rely on others to tell me who's good and who's bad. 

You should try it sometimes. 

Which besides not being true, what would that have to do with it.  You quote every nitwit on tv or in the media, most of whom never played.  

The rest is funny, everyone here makes evaluations with help from others.  

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Which besides not being true, what would that have to do with it.  You quote every nitwit on tv or in the media, most of whom never played.  

The rest is funny, everyone here makes evaluations with help from others.  

Look you want to follow Chris Simms and live your football life by what he says have it at it. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Look you want to follow Chris Simms and live your football life by what he says have it at it. 

Chris Simms has been pretty dead on with his QB evaluations.  

Who said theyre living their life by what Simms said you nut.  I said he played and has an opinion.  WTH, is that so hard to just accept and move on, you needed to get pissy

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Chris Simms has been pretty dead on with his QB evaluations.  

Who said theyre living their life by what Simms said you nut.  I said he played and has an opinion.  WTH, is that so hard to just accept and move on, you needed to get pissy

So have 300 other sports reporters. 

You are the guy named Jet Nut not me. 

Calm down man i'm not getting pissy at all. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

So have 300 other sports reporters. 

You are the guy named Jet Nut not me. 

Calm down man i'm not getting pissy at all. 

Joe, goodbye, you dont have a clue of what youre talking about.  

I dont need to calm down, you missed the point as usual and got nasty.  Bye

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

WD-40 cleans gum off of all shoes. 

Dude go have a beer and relax enjoy the day man in a few hours the draft comes back on be more to complain about i'm sure. 

No one other that YOU is complaining.  Not one person.  

Look in the mirror JW

ichabod crane mirror GIF

i am not sure that this thread is about Simms being wrong or right, but his mock and arguments were dead on. He said the Bears would not take a QB because the FO is on the hot seat and he didnt think the ownership would let them take a guy only to fire all of them next year potentially, logical...he then said the other spot was Pitt but thought they steelers were all in on another year with big Ben. he also said that although he mocked Fields at 32, he thought someone would trade up to take him most likely.

but @JiFapono can keep throwing a parade that his favorite player was the 4th highest QB picked in the first round....clearly teams flocking to take him lmao

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

My original post. 

Who actually pays attention to what Chris Simms says about anything. 

Have a wonderful evening. 

joewilly12 

My response, you should he knows a hell of a lot more than you do.  Is right a lot more than you ever have been or will be.  You may learn something, thats how we do it.  Everyone.

Goodnight

Just now, Jet Nut said:

My response, you should he knows a hell of a lot more than you do.  Is right a lot more than you ever have been or will be.  You may learn something, thats how we do it.  Everyone.

Goodnight

In your opinion. 

Im not a Phil Simms or Chris Simms fan. 

Sweet dreams. 

1 minute ago, k-met57 said:

i am not sure that this thread is about Simms being wrong or right, but his mock and arguments were dead on. He said the Bears would not take a QB because the FO is on the hot seat and he didnt think the ownership would let them take a guy only to fire all of them next year potentially, logical...he then said the other spot was Pitt but thought they steelers were all in on another year with big Ben. he also said that although he mocked Fields at 32, he thought someone would trade up to take him most likely.

but @JiFapono can keep throwing a parade that his favorite player was the 4th highest QB picked in the first round....clearly teams flocking to take him lmao

weather reporter fail GIF