The Dead Zone: June-July

10 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

Are you kidding...he made the never before have you seen this from a qb in the NFL all time list. A list that includes many illustrious moments such as....

Eating a hot dog on the sidelines
Getting mono
Running into a lineman's arse
Getting caught texting dk pics
Getting tossed off flights for his behavior

You get the idea....nobody else has qb's like the Jets.

The qb's we draft always make a name for themselves and are always famous for the wrong reasons.

Time for that shyt to change rook. Get known for a God damn ring.

Sorry, rant over

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.

Forgot to add ‘Can’t tell PST from EST’ 

That takes the cake

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

6 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Hahaha I did forget that one

Sent from the NY Jets Training Camp Suicide Watch desk.

How about talking on his cell phone keeping NFL execs waiting at the combine. 

Execs: Mr. Smith we have some questions.

Geno: Man I’m on the phone. Don’t ya’ll know who I is. 

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

Forgot to add ‘Can’t tell PST from EST’ 

That takes the cake

Dumbest excuse ever would’ve been 3 hours early to the meeting. And his alibi for not answering the team calls asking WTF he is? In a movie theater. Hmm… kinda hard to see a movie without knowing what time it starts. Then when a reporter asked him what movie he was seeing, he couldn’t answer. Really? How dumb can you be to not have that lie teed up to support the first lie? It’s like telling your wife you were out with “the boys” and when she asks innocently what bar you just give her a blank stare.

We will never know what exactly he was doing but we know for sure it wasn’t seeing a movie, alone, on a team trip. He needed an excuse why he couldn’t answer his phone and that’s the best he could come up. “Took a walk and my phone died so I lost track of time” was apparently too challenging for him to concoct. I bet he was with a girl. Remember he’s got a Twitter DM D pic on his resume also.

Of course the biggest dummie in all of this is Rex who publicly said he “believed” Geno (apparently without asking the most obvious question: “what movie was more important than the walkthrough?”) and still let him start the game. Can’t imagine any respected HC not — at a minimum — benching Geno for the first quarter.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, jgb said:

Dumbest excuse ever would’ve been 3 hours early to the meeting. And his alibi for not answering the team calls asking WTF he is? In a movie theater. Hmm… kinda hard to see a movie without knowing what time it starts. Then when a reporter asked him what movie he was seeing, he couldn’t answer. Really? How dumb can you be to not have that lie teed up to support the first lie? It’s like telling your wife you were out with “the boys” and when she asks innocently what bar you just give her a blank stare.

We will never know what exactly he was doing but we know for sure it wasn’t seeing a movie, alone, on a team trip. He needed an excuse why he couldn’t answer his phone and that’s the best he could come up. “Took a walk and my phone died so I lost track of time” was apparently too challenging for him to concoct. I bet he was with a girl. Remember he’s got a Twitter DM D pic on his resume also.

Of course the biggest dummie in all of this is Rex who publicly said he “believed” Geno (apparently without asking the most obvious question: “what movie was more important than the walkthrough?”) and still let him start the game. Can’t imagine any respected HC not — at a minimum — benching Geno for the first quarter.

There’s an order of blame here:

1- Idzik for drafting Geno in the first place. 

2 - Rex for ignoring he was a scrub and sticking with him

3 - Macc for not finding a QB to replace him in his 1st year. 

4 - Ik for not following up with a left hook. 

• Haha 4

On 6/19/2021 at 5:57 AM, joewilly12 said:

Geno Smith won 12 games Sam Darnold won 13.

How about they both sucked. 

Certainly not going to argue it.  But Geno did play for an NFL level team.  Not sure Darnold did.  Geno was suckier?