"The Boys" Mafia - Season 1 - Game Over.. TOWN WINS!

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Don't take this the wrong way because it literally took me years to realize this, but that's ******* stupid. It's not what VT is for. VT is for providing cover for PRs. If you claim VT you're giving up the only influence you have over the game aside from your vote. I'll go over this more later but really think about it. It's not productive to claim as VT.

Once a VT gets to a position where he's on the chopping block during the day he might as well die cause he's never getting shot at night and it's better to mislynch a VT than a PR during the day... so either way he serves his purpose.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Didn't read your whole post but you voted right? So who cares? Come back in thirty minutes if you're happy with your vote. Bye.

How about you do what you want and I'll play mafia? mkay? GOOD!

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Don't take this the wrong way because it literally took me years to realize this, but that's ******* stupid. It's not what VT is for. VT is for providing cover for PRs. If you claim VT you're giving up the only influence you have over the game aside from your vote. I'll go over this more later but really think about it. It's not productive to claim as VT.

Correct. I was willing to die because I have sh*t power as a VT. I’m sure some PRs are worth saving and accidentally lynching a town now could end up revealing a PR.

VOTE COUNT

Beaver (6) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn, 80

kdels (5) - Crusher, Arsis, Beaver, Nolder

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Spoot (1) - kdels

Ape (1) - Drums

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

***DEADLINE: Today at 4:00 PM EST***

10 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It’s mischaracterized that I claimed Drums is scummy. I just find voting for Drums funny because he’s so reckless in the early game in an attempt to make real progress. He had a train and I figured a vote for him would be funny (my weakness is how much I enjoy schaudenfreude) and informative because trains are informative. I maintained that I didn’t think Drums was scum after that. I just didn’t take my vote off of him because I had no where that I thought would be a good landing spot for my vote.

I specifically asked you if you voted me for being scummy or just because and was chastised due to "logic" now here you are explaining it a few more times.

VOTE COUNT

Beaver (6) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn, 80

kdels (6) - Crusher, Arsis, Beaver, Nolder, kdels

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - Drums

Just now, Nynaeve said:

There is absolutely no way that kdels does this as scum.

If you guys don't realize that than I give up.

Going to bed. Night.

The point is tho that in a game with super powers that will likely have strong PRs potentially exposing one or losing one isn’t a good play. Plus at this point this game is convoluted and not helpful. 

VOTE COUNT

Beaver (7) - Stark, Barry, Spoot, JiF, Nyn, 80, Drums

kdels (5) - Arsis, Beaver, Nolder, kdels

Nyn (1) - Greenseed

Stark (1) - Ape

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The point is tho that in a game with super powers that will likely have strong PRs potentially exposing one or losing one isn’t a good play. Plus at this point this game is convoluted and not helpful. 

Hmmm, good point, hell of a play if your scum. Pretty sure you aren’t getting lynched. Well let’s see vote beaver 

17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Once a VT gets to a position where he's on the chopping block during the day he might as well die cause he's never getting shot at night and it's better to mislynch a VT than a PR during the day... so either way he serves his purpose.

Wouldn't that mean it makes more sense for you to vote kdels?

16 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It’d be more disastrous if Beaver got busy and is a PR and he gets lynched now. Do you think you have enough of a case on Beaver to lynch him now?

Great play if scum. Like I said, almost too good. If you are town  we should keep the numbers. I HAMMERED THE  BEAVER. 

90B072B2-BE3C-49AD-98C3-F6F1628C64DE.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Wouldn't that mean it makes more sense for you to vote kdels?

Well I’ll be here for D2 when we parse who tried to kill me first or if I managed to pull the super sneaky move of white knighting so hard that I could only scum…

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Well I’ll be here for D2 when we parse who tried to kill me first or if I managed to pull the super sneaky move of white knighting so hard that I could only scum…

I did. I started your train. Your last minute fall on your sword thing that you had no reason to to do as scum gave me string pause. If your scum I’ll Lynch you the next 3 day ones. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

My explanation is strictly for Nolder's benefit for saying that claiming vt is wrong and warrants lynching him. 

If someone is acting in a way that tells me that they are 99% town, I'm not going to vote them regardless of them being rolled or not. Period.

• Upvote 1