Fields Blownup Hard

Warfish

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

That helmet he's wearing I think is designed to come off...the chinstrap is super loose. Hit looked worse than it was. I mean that's a textbook form tackle that looks worse because Fields is short and also dipped right before the defender makes contact. The defender led into the shoulder and skied his eyes. Not much else he could have done. 

Not in today’s world. That was brutal and he should be fined and suspended. 10 years ago they would of been cheering him and making highlight videos to sell. 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Is holding dirty play meant to hurt someone? Is it illegal? Does it get flagged? 

You really looking for help distinguishing one form the other?  

Are thinking that anywhere I was drawing a correlation between penalties and dirty plays.  You do realize that that play is also called roughing the passer?

Its time, this has gone on too far.  You think it was clean play, that Field hasnt figured out how to put a chin strap on and is partly to blame, whatever its time to end this 

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You really looking for help distinguishing one form the other?  

Are thinking that anywhere I was drawing a correlation between penalties and dirty plays.  You do realize that that play is also called roughing the passer?

Its time, this has gone on too far.  You think it was clean play, that Field hasnt figured out how to put a chin strap on and is partly to blame, whatever its time to end this 

It wasn’t dirty 

• Upvote 1

On 8/21/2021 at 6:03 PM, Irish Jet said:

He's never been able to see a blitz coming. His biggest red flag was holding the ball longer vs blitzes. 

Not sure what the endless hype has been about.  Both times fields played against first string defenses this preseason he’s either looked average or gotten his @ss kicked

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

Not in today’s world. That was brutal and he should be fined and suspended. 10 years ago they would of been cheering him and making highlight videos to sell. 

Agreed this shlt needs to stop.  Intentionally trying to hurt someone ….  Should be a 3 game suspension.  

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, carlito1171 said:

One of Fields OL was supposed to make him eat dirt for that type of dirty, cheap hit 

How was it a dirty hit?  It was a blitz that came on Fields right side and not his blind side that he still failed to see and the defender came in untouched. The blitz wasn’t even disguised. What was the defender supposed to do stop and say “hey in a real game this would be where I sack you”

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1