College football Saturday

faba

Just now, Beerfish said:

In a situation where style points really do mean something both Cincy and Ohio State did not help themselves today vs poor opponents.

Ohio State won't need style points.  They still have Mich and MSU on the schedule.  If they win out and win the big 10 championship, they are in.  Although a MSU comeback today would really help them.

Cincy - its hard to see them as a top 4 team.  8 team field, and they would deserve a shot, but I don't see it with 4.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I hate Purdue.  Just good enough to beat teams like Iowa and Michigan State sometimes but just middling overall.  

Can’t  wait to watch Iowa and Northwestern set offensive football back 25 years here shortly.

It is strange, I've watched Purdue twice this year, vs you guys and this game and they look fantastic and yet they are 5-3.  It's like who did they lose two and how?

3 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Comedy of errors in Cincy Tulsa.  Tulsa QB has easy TD but slides down right before goaline. 

And then RB loses the ball as reaching for the EZ on 4th down. 

After watching this, I sure hope Cincy makes the playoff.  As long as we get in and get them in the first game.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1