Jets or Giants which team becomes respectable first

CSNY

• 5 weeks later...

It is a tough call, but while the Jets have a harder division, they have the necessary draft capital and cap space to make to bolster the team and they appear to be heading in the right direction. The giants, on the other hand, seem to be stagnant and can still fall - they also have an assclown in charge, so...

58 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

It is a tough call, but while the Jets have a harder division, they have the necessary draft capital and cap space to make to bolster the team and they appear to be heading in the right direction. The giants, on the other hand, seem to be stagnant and can still fall - they also have an assclown in charge, so...

Agree with what you say I think the Giants are where the Jets were at when Macaganan was the GM. I thought that Mac was horrendous which he was but Gettleman just might be worse and Don’t know what to make of Judge after that diatribe ( sheesh what a maroooon) Sunday I believe the Giants need to completely tear it down just the same as the Jets had too. It’s going to take longer for them since they really don’t have very many players to trade and get high draft picks to expedite a total rebuild. The Jets are far better positioned to become a force in the next year. Will be nice when the Jets become the toast of the town. Tired of being considered NY football second rate citizens 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CSNY said:

After a month of this original posting has anyone changed their minds or has more opinions on who becomes better faster   Giants are just a total goatf**k now as the Jets are trending upwards 

I think the number -10 says it all

Fortunately, there are lots of free agents begging to join the Giants so hold your horses

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hex said:

Fortunately, there are lots of free agents begging to join the Giants so hold your horses

Yes I forgot that Judge has fielded calls from ex players begging to take their talents  back to a 4-12 soon to be 4-13 team 

30 minutes ago, Hex said:

Minus 10 yards passing is truly unfathomable in today’s football. You have to be a special kind of horrible to put up a stat line like that 

• Upvote 1

On 12/6/2021 at 10:29 PM, tfine said:

So for example after three years do you think Daniel Jones is the answer for the Giants? And do you think Zach will be the answer? I think that’s what it boils down to.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

This is correct. 

Like just about everything in the NFL it comes down to the QB's.

By most accounts the Giants are bringing back Daniel Jones, which means they're basically two years behind us.

If Zach continues to progress the Jets are FAAR ahead of the Giants - if Zach doesn't  Jets are behind.

• Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, CSNY said:

Minus 10 yards passing is truly unfathomable in today’s football. You have to be a special kind of horrible to put up a stat line like that 

Last time a team had a stat line that bad was Ryan Leaf's chargers in 1998