***Other NFL Games Week 14 Edition***

Irish Jet

33 minutes ago, maury77 said:

That TD is why some of us are such a pain in the ass about ball placement. Ball is placed in the perfect spot for Byrd and he takes the slant 54 yards for the TD. If the ball is even slightly behind Byrd, the YAC is minimal. 

It's absolutely critical.  Even if it's not a "take it to the house" play, breaking one tackle can mean an extra 5 yards.  That's how you keep drives alive.  

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Fields with a pick 6. 

And I liked he and Wilson. 

F*ck me. 

Well few people thought Jones would be the only guy in the league to not play like Josh Rosen so I think pretty much everybody also feels like idiots

Just now, Hex said:

Well few people thought Jones would be the only guy in the league to not play like Josh Rosen so I think pretty much everybody also feels like idiots

Well, it was universally acknowledged that Jones was the most “pro ready” so it shouldn’t suprise anyone that he’s performing better. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Peace Frog said:

Well, it was universally acknowledged that Jones was the most “pro ready” so it shouldn’t suprise anyone that he’s performing better. 

That's a good point

But as many have posted here, Wilson's stats are eerily close to the same as QB busts, and pretty much every other rookie QB who isn't on the Patriots all have similar stats or haven't played much at all. 

So I bet you that most people aren't feeling great about their offseason predictions

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Another rough game for Fields. He was the guy I liked at 2 but all of the rookie QBs are struggling very bad. Mac Jones is the best of the bunch so far and he completed 2 passes in his last game….

Props to the guy that said that everybody in the draft class sucked before the offseason, they're looking less and less like an idiot

• Upvote 1