***Other NFL Games Week 14 Edition***

Irish Jet

The Jets game has me with more than one eye on Redzone.

No one is gonna want to play KC. The Raiders are a bit of a mess but it was a matter of time before Mahomes put it together.

Browns absolutely crushing Baltimore. The AFC is absolutely bizarre. Really eels like New England are the only good team and they have a week to rest up. Depressing. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, chirorob said:

Raiders come out like tough guys before the game, dance on the Chiefs logo like they have something to prove.

1st play, fumble returned for a TD.

After pulling that high school crap, I hope the Chiefs hang 50 on them, run that score up.

So close

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Tom Brady steamrolling the bills. Some things never change.

side note. Tom Brady leads the league in passing yards and tds. & Is 2nd in qbr. Dude is 44. He’s going to still be playing at 50 and probably will still be the best qb in the league.

Best ever by a wider and wider margin every year 

just unreal how good he is 

18 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

So who do you root for Brady or the Bills? I’ll take the Bills but they’re getting solidly beaten. 

Brady isn't in the division any more. The Bills are. And their fans are dooshes. 

I love asking Bills fans, "that's the guy you paid all that money to?!" whenever Allen gives the ball away. 

Mr Rogers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, freestater said:

Brady isn't in the division any more. The Bills are. And their fans are dooshes. 

I love asking Bills fans, "that's the guy you paid all that money to?!" whenever Allen gives the ball away. 

Mr Rogers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Bills are looking an awful lot like pretenders right now rather than contenders.  Barring a comeback today, they will be 3-5 in their last 8.  Only wins against Miami, Saints and us.  Josh Allen has been average.  They are nowhere near what I thought they would be this year, and if they don't turn it around soon, they may be watching the playoffs along with us.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Bills are looking an awful lot like pretenders right now rather than contenders.  Barring a comeback today, they will be 3-5 in their last 8.  Only wins against Miami, Saints and us.  Josh Allen has been average.  They are nowhere near what I thought they would be this year, and if they don't turn it around soon, they may be watching the playoffs along with us.

They remind me of the 09/10 Jets. Good D, scrappy offense. Josh Allen is better than Sanchez but too often is the reason they turn the ball over. 

• Upvote 1

They remind me of the 09/10 Jets. Good D, scrappy offense. Josh Allen is better than Sanchez but too often is the reason they turn the ball over. 

And, in typical Lith style, the universe conspires to make me look stupid as the Bills get two quick TDs and make it a game.
  • Haha 1