Boomer Esiason on Zach Wilson

maury77

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

My "not quite" was in response to this: "so it's a silly data point to get excited about because he is still throwing a pick a game.  Thats the trend"

As I alluded to with data, that statement wasn't true. 

You quoted me saying "he's still throwing a pick a game", which he was until Sunday and then said some stuff to say he really wasnt, when he like really is because he like, has.

Just now, JiFapono said:

Yes. I told you something that is fact, and you proceed to say, "not quite" and started talking about something different.  It made no sense, so I clarified for you because I love you and it was a little concerning.

No, you didn't. You wrote this:

21 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

so it's a silly data point to get excited about because he is still throwing a pick a game.  

But this is incorrect. He has thrown two interceptions in his last 17 quarters of play and 4 in his last 21 quarters of play. Both of those work out to less than one interception per game. I hope this helps! 

Just now, slimjasi said:

No, you didn't. You wrote this:

But this is incorrect. He has thrown two interceptions in his last 17 quarters of play and 4 in his last 21 quarters of play. Both of those work out to less than one interception per game. I hope this helps! 

dude

duuuuuude 

duuuuuuuuuuuuude

Sunday, was the first game he played without throwing a pick.  You twisting data around to argue that fact is dumb becuse its fact.  so just Sssshhhhh  stop now

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

You quoted me saying "he's still throwing a pick a game", which he was until Sunday and then said some stuff to say he really wasnt, when he like really is because he like, has.

today is after Sunday. 

Even before Sunday, your statement still wasn't true. Heading into the Saints game, he had thrown 2 picks in his last 13 quarters of play. This also works out to less than one interception per game. I hope this helps!

Just now, slimjasi said:

today is after Sunday. 

Even before Sunday, your statement still wasn't true. Heading into the Saints game, he had thrown 2 picks in his last 13 quarters of play. This also works out to less than one interception per game. I hope this helps!

omg omg, stop, just stop. omg just stop lmfao  I cant even.  i wont respond I promise

wow

22 hours ago, rangerous said:

boomer is a loud mouth.  he just wasn't that good of a qb.  you know even the spike game, the jets were still leading after marino pulled that play and boomer couldn't put anymore points on the board and win the game.  yeah he knows all about leading and coaching up his team.

I had to rewatch the game but Marino hit the td with like 30 seconds left to give the fins a 4 point lead.  Boomer threw it out of the back of the endzone from like the 35 yd line so he still sucked at the end.  

16 minutes ago, raffyD said:

I had to rewatch the game but Marino hit the td with like 30 seconds left to give the fins a 4 point lead.  Boomer threw it out of the back of the endzone from like the 35 yd line so he still sucked at the end.  

okay, i stand corrected.  still if boomer was quite the leader he thinks he was maybe they regain the lead.

11 minutes ago, rangerous said:

okay, i stand corrected.  still if boomer was quite the leader he thinks he was maybe they regain the lead.

Boomer generally sucked in the 4th quarter, had a very good first half but he played a major role in the phins comeback.

• Upvote 1