Season Tickets for SALE

Sect 305

Row 12

2 seats

face value $65 each

PM me ...1st money 1st serve:cheers:

If you don't mind me asking. Why are you selling your season tickets just for 2006 and not beyond.

If you don't mind me asking. Why are you selling your season tickets just for 2006 and not beyond.

Some people just don't show up when they're team is not going to win....don't have a specific name for them because they're still fans, not bandwagoners, but yeah can't come up with a name right now.;)

All I know is I'll be there for all 8 Regular Season games....I usually only go to 1 Preseason game though.

The tickets are a friend of mine. He is getting married an they just bought a house down by me, so NEED I say more, plus she is a GIANT fan..ugh!;)

I think he has 4 seats, not sure! They may be available next year also who knows...a BABY could arrive!:baby:

...Tell that friend I said congrats on the house...hope her and hunny enjoy it. Let her know Im ready to be an auntie anytime.....:baby::cheers:

don't even think about it max!

Kevin,

I hear you have real good seats. But these seats would be closer to Bren. It is something you should think about. I am sure there is far less entertainment in your section!

:P

Kevin,

I hear you have real good seats. But these seats would be closer to Bren. It is something you should think about. I am sure there is far less entertainment in your section!

:P

This is true. I always seem to miss a couple plays when she puts 'em on the glass.

• 3 weeks later...
NE

MIAMI

INDY

DETROIT

CHICAGO

You asked.

By 5 games she means 1 Preseason game and 4 regular season man!. If I were you and wanting to go I'd take out either NE or MIA and put in the Giants.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived