Bills Fans Heated Jets Draft RB Breece Hall..LOL!

43 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I don't  watch enough Bills football to know what situations he runs in. Most times I see him run, it looks like he gives the D fits becaise he is so hard to bring down. 

True, but eventually he’ll catch one of those hits. He’s a great weapon, not a tool as a runner. Tools get worn out. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

True, but eventually he’ll catch one of those hits. He’s a great weapon, not a tool as a runner. Tools get worn out. 

There’s a reason RB’s have the shortest shelf life in football. Running Allen as much as they did in designed runs was just plain stupid and unnecessary. Running QB’s eventually get hurt or worn out before their time. Allen is really not designed to be running around like that. It’s not going to end well for him if they continue doing that. The Ravens, with Lamar Jackson, designed their offense for him to run around like he’s in electric football. Yes he has the tools and skill set to pull that off but who was the last QB to win a Super Bowl in that type of offense. Correct me if I’m wrong but Vick was the closest but came up short. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

There’s a reason RB’s have the shortest shelf life in football. Running Allen as much as they did in designed runs was just plain stupid and unnecessary. Running QB’s eventually get hurt or worn out before their time. Allen is really not designed to be running around like that. It’s not going to end well for him if they continue doing that. The Ravens, with Lamar Jackson, designed their offense for him to run around like he’s in electric football. Yes he has the tools and skill set to pull that off but who was the last QB to win a Super Bowl in that type of offense. Correct me if I’m wrong but Vick was the closest but came up short. 

I think you are spot on. The Bills know they can't keep running Josh. Their #1 goal this draft cycle was a top RB who could actually carry the load, reducing or eliminating the need to run JA up the middle. over and over again. For most Bills fans, landing Breece was their #1 goal.

So when Bills' brain trust when DB, then the Jets traded up for B Hall, it was a thing of beauty!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Bills fans know what's coming with Breece in a Jets uniform.  As a runner or receiver...Hall is explosive...and can take it the distance any time he touches the rock.  It will change dramatically how Bills play defense due to Hall's presence.  Opening up the offense for the rest of the Jets weapons.  Hall will make play action more effective...especially in big plays downfield to Wilson and Moore.

Thought Bills were going to take Breece at #25...and that made me sick thinking about that.  But I'm smiling...cause Bills and their fans are gonna regret not taking Hall. 

Breece was the cherry on top of this draft.  Yep...Jets won this draft...big time...and Bills fans know it.  The Bills will soon know it too. 

• Upvote 1