KEY is a KAT

JonEJet

I actually think it's a good move for both sides.

Keyshawn Johnson even at 34 years old is a good possession WR and a nice #2 WR who can make plays in the short passing game and can block.

The Panthers are a good team. Dan Henning is a very good offensive coordinator and worked with Keyshawn Johnson with The Jets. Key gives Carolina a big target in the passing game to go along side the speedy gamebreaker Steve Smith.

Key does all the dirty work and he got himself a nice contract that will probably be his last. He's had a nice career. Yeah, he's a jerk but he's been a productive NFL WR.

I actually think it's a good move for both sides.

Keyshawn Johnson even at 34 years old is a good possession WR and a nice #2 WR who can make plays in the short passing game and can block.

The Panthers are a good team. Dan Henning is a very good offensive coordinator and worked with Keyshawn Johnson with The Jets. Key gives Carolina a big target in the passing game to go along side the speedy gamebreaker Steve Smith.

Key does all the dirty work and he got himself a nice contract that will probably be his last. He's had a nice career. Yeah, he's a jerk but he's been a productive NFL WR.

My problem with him is he thinks he's a better WR than he really is and he has no problem tell you so.

A no point has he ever been as good as his mouth proclaims he is.

I don't much like KJ's attitude, but he just made Jake Delhomme and Steve Smith's job easier. Now all they need is a good run game and they're probably the team to beat in the NFC IMO. They've really helped themselves so far.

I'm with you SP, combine this move with the dt they signed from the ravens (Keomayu?) and they just took a nice step on each side of the line of scrimmage. Carolina and Dallas in the NFC championship game, seems like a solid bet right now. (I think Seattle takes a step back, jmo).

I don't much like KJ's attitude, but he just made Jake Delhomme and Steve Smith's job easier. Now all they need is a good run game and they're probably the team to beat in the NFC IMO. They've really helped themselves so far.

Hey dumbass,

Why the hell do Steeler fans post on a Jets message board?:eek:

Don't you have your own message board to post on?

Talk about pathetic losers.;)

No one close barring injuries to the Panthers in NFC.

This team is loaded,,

Key is great compliment to Steve Smith (like Moose Muhammed was before he got rich in Chicago),

and the Keomatu signing filled up the DT spot if Jenkins isnt fully recovered.

Keyshawn went to the pro bowl as a jet..Had an amazing 98 season...Saved Ray Lucas life by being a target for him in 99...was the hardest working player and most competetive player while on the jets...

Won a superbowl with Tampa...

He's had a better career than 90% of any past or current jet..

you guys are nutz with your keyshawn bashing...

He'd EASILY be the #2 in NY.

Keyshawn went to the pro bowl as a jet..Had an amazing 98 season...Saved Ray Lucas life by being a target for him in 99...was the hardest working player and most competetive player while on the jets...

Won a superbowl with Tampa...

He's had a better career than 90% of any past or current jet..

you guys are nutz with your keyshawn bashing...

He'd EASILY be the #2 in NY.

I don't know about the #2 part but I agree with pretty much everything else you said.

Keyshawn is a good complement to Smith the speed burner and tough guy on the other side. A 5 million signing bonus is crazy though

Steve Smith just became a more dangerous WR, since Key will still attrack attention when he goes over the middle. Key will find Delahome to be a lot like Vinny, without the rifle arm, but a strong one never-the-less.

Excellent pickup by the Panthers. Stiff price, but a perfect compliment for Smith and the overall passing game.

Steve Smith just became a more dangerous WR, since Key will still attrack attention when he goes over the middle. Key will find Delahome to be a lot like Vinny, without the rifle arm, but a strong one never-the-less.

Excellent pickup by the Panthers. Stiff price, but a perfect compliment for Smith and the overall passing game.

dont forget how this helps the run game,,

LB has to be aware of Key over middle as possesion reciever

dont forget how this helps the run game,,

LB has to be aware of Key over middle as possesion reciever

Not to mention KJ takes pride in down field blocking as well. DeShawn Foster has to be happy about this - the only Panther WR that blocked last year was Smith.

Not to mention KJ takes pride in down field blocking as well. DeShawn Foster has to be happy about this - the only Panther WR that blocked last year was Smith.

great point,,Key is considered one of, if not the best downfield blocking WRs in game. On runs he is considered liek a TE by coaches in pre-game prep .

i think it's a great move by the panthers-- no offense to rickey proehl but now others teams have to at least be somewhat honest

If Prohel is your slot WR, or 3rd down guy, you know you have a great set of WRs out there.

Archived