Just tossing it out there because it's slow as ****...

NIGHT STALKER

Ya know before I was a huge Reggie Bush fan because well I guess I bought into the Bush hype...but now I'm not so sure. Reggie Bush isn't the type of back whose going to give you 20-25-30 carrie games, it's just not going to happen. He needs to be split with a pounder, a bruiser, like he had in LenDale White at USC. If Bush can carry the ball 10-15 times and have a bigger back do almost the same amount of work then he may be able to be very successful in the pro's which is why he may make some sense in Houston with him and Domanick Davis as a legit and very scary 1-2 punch. But, RB is not our biggest need so I'd have to say I'd still go with D'Brickshaw. We need a franchise OT more then anything right now and D'Brickshaw is the answer. Martin-Blaylock-Houston will be the 06 3 headed monster and maybe next year we can be in position to draft Adrian Peterson or maybe another back hits the market? Time will tell but I wouldn't take Bush...especially since we just got PR / KR's signed in Dwight and Miller already on the roster so that part of his game is no longer needed either.

I have an answer but don't know if you are considering this an

option in your post.

I would trade down with someone in the top 10 and get all the picks

I could get from that team. We have a lot of positions to fill.

The word is the draft is pretty strong thru the second round.

This is the year to do it.

I have an answer but don't know if you are considering this an

option in your post.

I would trade down with someone in the top 10 and get all the picks

I could get from that team. We have a lot of positions to fill.

The word is the draft is pretty strong thru the second round.

This is the year to do it.

Exactly....Id be on the phone 24/7 till I found the team with the best offer and Id trade down. Now way would I gamble everythng on Bush.

I would trade the pick! BUSH is great but we need lots more then just him to put us over the top. This is an extremely deep draft for OL prospects. While we have a few prospects on the team, more ARE NEEDED. IMO we still need a bit more DEFENSE and DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS! So this being a very deep draft, accumulating many picks would serve us well. And throwing this out too, if Da BRICK is gone before we draft at 4, I would trade down a bit then! I'd go HAWK( if Mario is gone) and McNeill later on in rd 1.

Hypothetical...if we had the #1 pick in the draft, would you take Reggie Bush or someone else? Curious to see what the Nation is thinking on this one...:eek:

SeniorFlaJet is right on this one : TRADE DOWN ! !

i'd hang a sign on the pick , " BEST OFFER " .

if - IF - we were offered a good deal; trade DOWN for MORE picks/players.

p.s. i would hope we could stay in the TOP 10 - 12 picks. hey, let's face it folks; we need lots of " BODIES " . . . :beer:

Archived