This team handled Zach Wilson wrong

ZachStepdad

Unfortunately, we've past that bridge with Zach.  It's time to let him sit and watch for the next few weeks at a minimum. If Mike White doesn't pan out, which is not an unlikely result, then throw Strevler in there.  Might as well learn what we've got.  We already know w/respect to Zach.
Agreed .. let's see how White does again a cream soft D today .. assuming he orchestrates a W, keep him in till the Magic wears off.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Agreed .. let's see how White does again a cream soft D today .. assuming he orchestrates a W, keep him in till the Magic wears off.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Doesn’t Chicago have a great pass D?  I’ve heard 4th in the league several times but not sure.  Hopefully MLF is smart and we just run the ball.

Edit: on second thought I guess that’s because teams just run against them lol?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Doesn’t Chicago have a great pass D?  I’ve heard 4th in the league several times but not sure.  Hopefully MLF is smart and we just run the ball.

Edit: on second thought I guess that’s because teams just run against them lol?

yeah - Note that i said nothing about his passing stats ... i said orchestrates a win ... against a terrible overall D ... With the rain i expect White will have 21 pass attempts max ... but perhaps LaFleur has surprised me... he has before.

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I have to say again that I'm really surprised the CS didn't give Zach the start against the Bears, with their crappy pass defense.  If ever there was a "get right" game, this was the one.  The CS easily could've written the Patriot game off as a stinker and said "Zach is still 5-2 as a starter".

They were going to start him against the bears and Wilson acted like a jerk during his meeting with the CS.