BOTH MLF AND WILSON NEEDS TO GO

ZachStepdad

I’ve made this point too many times already MLF sucks does not know how to create an offense for the players it’s about his system and his system only if the players don’t fit it’s a fire ball….. he’s not Mike Shanahan who has that ability and skill to create offense around players…. But that might come from experience and MLF does not have that. Whoever idea was to sign a rookie offensive staff with a rookie 2nd overall pick needs to get sent to Valhalla. If we are going to get rid of Zach balance it out with MLF gone as well 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

Every QB not named Zach Wilson has had some level of success under this staff.. Every one of them. MLF stays. Zach must go.

Enough with this garbage argument. Flacco has not had success (no throwing for 300+ yards on 60 attempts is not successful). Streveler did not look good outside of his running capabilities. And MW has only looked great in 2 games - Bears and Bengals last year. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1
  • More Ugh 1

18 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

Every QB not named Zach Wilson has had some level of success under this staff.. Every one of them. MLF stays. Zach must go.

6 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Enough with this garbage argument. Flacco has not had success (no throwing for 300+ yards on 60 attempts is not successful). Streveler did not look good outside of his running capabilities. And MW has only looked great in 2 games - Bears and Bengals last year. 

Yes. 

Where TF does this narrative come from? Lafleur has had THREE TOTAL wins without Zach Wilson has his QB. 1 with Flacco 2 with Mike White in like 9 or 10 games without Zach. 

They all suck. 

Zach is absolute garbage, but Lafleur is garbage as well. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

It’s not the freaking OC

This offense moves the ball with every QB under the sun not named Zach Wilson

Joe Douglas didn’t even answer the phone when he held the #2 overall pick

He had unshakable confidence that the QB who started last night was good enough to build a franchise around

MLF sucks he’s not the guy for the team or for development of our qbs…. I think Zach is salvageable with his skill set I think he can be good even with what we’re seeing… The narratives about the other qbs doing good needs to stop… flacco throws 60 times a game , strev just runs and MW is good because he’s been sitting 5 years on the bench…. MLF does not know how to develop a qb

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

I've  said this before. It os impossible  to evaluate  MLF with the worst QB to touch a football since I have been watching the Jets and I saw Browning Nagel play. 

Every time I get down on MLF, I remember that Josh Johnson, Joe Flacco, Mike White, and Chris Streveler have all had degrees of success running the system. 

26 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

17 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Yes. 

Where TF does this narrative come from? Lafleur has had THREE TOTAL wins without Zach Wilson has his QB. 1 with Flacco 2 with Mike White in like 9 or 10 games without Zach. 

They all suck. 

Zach is absolute garbage, but Lafleur is garbage as well. 

I have seen a lot of Jets football going back to the 1980s and we've had a lot of dreadful OC. I dont see MLF as one of them. If we are are looking at the whole, are there some plays here and there that are questionable? Definitly. And if we are looking at the development of the players we had TWO front running candidated for Rookie of the Year in Breece and Garett. Breeece went down and Bam looked better than average. With the injuries to the OLINE I cant see how we have been even this successful. Watching YouTube contend fron Jets X Factor each week and they point out that we have guys open all over the field. Isee it with my own eyes.  Streveler just last night ridiculously under threw the TE and he would have walked in with an over 50 yard TD. How many times has this been said? Pretty much each week? We have open Wr week in and week out.  

Cater the system to Zach? He is having a mental breakdown and cant complete a 5-10 yard pass. He looks disinterested. What in the world was he thinking on the INT with 10 seconds left in the half? Throw it out of bounds. He hasnt learned. He did it earlier in the year vs Pitt and NE. This is the fault of MFL? 

Same system as SF that is successful. Its not like MFL made up his unique style.  Room for improvement yes, fired no. Not sure what people want him to do