Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So what's the big deal with 6 votes? Beaver makes a good point - not like he was even at l2.

I never sad anything about 6-votes. A joke vote in that spot is a big momentum push, that’s what I was emphasizing.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah a bunch of us collaborated in the scum chat to off Pac.  You solved it!  

You scums got to conspire to kill somebody.... and I don't know s**t about Pacs tendencies or anyone elses just know an easy lynch of a townie and a good old fashioned night kill would put you scums right where you want to be D2.

41 minutes ago, Pac said:

Without having a clue what's what I'd be remiss to not at least say I'm not scum. 

I didn't really sign up for the game because January my biggest month of the year at work. 

Ugh. You are a dink, but I feel you’re good at honoring spirit if the game so this is not a tactic you’d use to lie.

39 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Well @Integrity28 you smelly ape from what I've gathered either your scum working pretty much solo(unlikely) or we have found a a bloc of scum voting together to opportunisticly  off an unsuspecting inactive townie D1.(more likely)

Unvote

Smash, Crush, 80 have all pinged

Well, this pings like you know he’s town and you’re clumsily trying to frame his voters.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Ugh. You are a dink, but I feel you’re good at honoring spirit if the game so this is not a tactic you’d use to lie.

Well, this pings like you know he’s town and you’re clumsily trying to frame his voters.

Cool then get some people together and kill me you ****ing idiot.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lurker89 said:

You scums got to conspire to kill somebody.... and I don't know s**t about Pacs tendencies or anyone elses just know an easy lynch of a townie and a good old fashioned night kill would put you scums right where you want to be D2.

Scum doesn’t generally conspire to lynch any one particular player in one fell swoop, particularly not on D1.  In fact the best scum teams try to operate as if they’re not working together at all during day phase.  

15 hours ago, Verbal said:

Meh, I admit to slacking today because I couldn't vote and it was the weekend on top of it.

At this point, if I had a vote it would still be on you for the lulz due to D1, but I'd be willing to switch to Pac simply because my "day off" is still more than him, which is really bad.

That said, I recall both peen and smash poking at me earlier in the other thread, but I don't think they followed up on it much.  Seems weird.

Oh, and JiF has some skillz that I'll tell you about later, after my cigarette.  (I don't actually smoke)

long tongue GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

Well @Integrity28 you smelly ape from what I've gathered either your scum working pretty much solo(unlikely) or we have found a a bloc of scum voting together to opportunisticly  off an unsuspecting inactive townie D1.(more likely)

Unvote

Smash, Crush, 80 have all pinged

well, this dude is town, lol

• Haha 1

Day 1 Vote Count

Pac (4) - Hal, Smash, Crush, jvill

Arsis (2) - Beaver, Barry

JiF (1) - Arsis

80 (1) - jgb 

Lurker (1) - Ape

Smash (1) - Pac

Greenseed (1) - 80

Stark (1) - Greenseed

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday, 7 PM EST

8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

That's funny, I read it as, now way he's throwing up this advanced of a pump fake

Day 1 Vote Count

Pac (4) - Hal, Smash, Crush, jvill

Arsis (2) - Beaver, Barry

JiF (1) - Arsis

80 (1) - jgb 

Lurker (1) - Ape

Smash (1) - Pac

Greenseed (1) - 80

Stark (1) - Greenseed

jgb (1) - JiF

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday, 7 PM EST (TODAY)