Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

Just now, Pac said:

If you thought there was a chance Hal was doc that's on you. 

Between what I've purposely said and the scenes it doesn't take a whole lot of brain power to know exactly what I am. 

I didn’t. Fact remains, he could have been. Given you aren’t doc.

Ive had you pegged as a specific role for a minute. What has me confused is that it’s not by the book. Some stuff you give out, some you use. I figured you gave yourself a cop view and used it in Hal. Given the 97.5% assurance.

Im not interested in the name if your role. Just the mechanics. So like, we can start clearing people. Why I thought you’d function like a team player is beyond me… 

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I’ll concentrate on whoever I like. And that’s not an answer.

I forgot your question..  Don't bother asking it again as I'll likely ignore it. 

I'm not telling you guys anything other than I am a God. 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

I’m nailing a lot of useless stuff. If you think I’m scum feel free to lynch me but people should make cases so it would be informational. I’d rather scum worked for it. 

Wanted some reactions to that, honestly not sure what to make of it. Could be a play for cheap cred, but if you are scum and know you have a roleblocker, why even put that thought into peoples minds? Didn’t expect you to give yourself up for lynch in response to it though, that feels off.

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Wanted some reactions to that, honestly not sure what to make of it. Could be a play for cheap cred, but if you are scum and know you have a roleblocker, why even put that thought into peoples minds? Didn’t expect you to give yourself up for lynch in response to it though, that feels off.

If it comes down to it, I’m a safe lynch, but I don’t want it to be a wasted lynch. 

Side note, what did you think of Jif saying that (the post I quoted). 

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

Yeah..  Someone else would have done a lot better than come in and destroy back to back scum. 

This proves my point. You have a mega role, and this it’s skill. LOL

You're the guy that dunks over toddlers on the fisher price kiddie hoop, then  grandstands while mothers run to check in their children. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Passive reaction =/= giving himself up.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This proves my point. You have a mega role, and this it’s skill. LOL

You're the guy that dunks over toddlers on the fisher price kiddie hoop, then  grandstands while mothers run to check in their children. 

You have no idea what I am or what powers I have..  You can see for yourself soon enough if all my play was CuZ TeH PWRZ