Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I cannot confirm pac had a view. That’s the thing. I don’t know that he outright said it.

@JiFieldsalso never answered my question about sleeping with people, is that the flavor for role cop view? You made it sound like you earned the view by sleeping with someone. Just trying to get my details clear.

Yes the flavor of a view. I earned N3 for using it on N1, silly because duh but yeah 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Drums said:

"The whole game" bitch, it's day 4 in a 22 person game.

This is page 89. 

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

Trying anything possible to get people off the GS train

Uhhhh, you’ve made the case that me and GS are scum. I’m not trying “anything”, I’m asking you to prove your theory isn’t a bus if GS that sets up my mislynch. Big difference. If you believe what you’re selling, you’d vote either of us.

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Also here trying to bait me to leave GS

Who is clogging the thread with garbage again?

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is page 89. 

Uhhhh, you’ve made the case that me and GS are scum. I’m not trying “anything”, I’m asking you to prove your theory isn’t a bus if GS that sets up my mislynch. Big difference. If you believe what you’re selling, you’d vote either of us.

Who is clogging the thread with garbage again?

And here I am. If GS is town, I think I'm the one that goes down next. If he's scum, town can figure the rest out me thinks. 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

And here I am. If GS is town, I think I'm the one that goes down next. If he's scum, town can figure the rest out me thinks. 

This is why I’m accusing you of bussing him. You know he’s not town. So, it’s sets you up to look good when he flips, and sets up my mislynch.

If you actually believed GS and I are both scum, you’d vote either of us. 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

You’re still pushing completely false narratives. 
1. I went back to check trains around the two day kills and threw out a scenarios to have reactions/responses 

2. Ape chimed in w another and I was like yep.

3. You jump in way too serious calling our floaters iron clad/pushing to thwart the town.

4. I love SKers

5. Without knowing game mechanics and gifts given and players earning things and post restrictions who knows 

6. more mock outrage

7. meanwhile my top two picks were when I did a reread and literally posted what were my cases for for both

8. meanwhile:

a. You’re not reading the full content of the game 

b. Locked into a false narrative that didn’t happen

bonus round: Verb was even agree’ing with Ape and I 

Conclusion: this is the first time I’ve ever seen you play so obtuse (I think that’s the word) plus you’re not really following the game closely 

Arguments for this game have been about 75% meta which I really don't give a sh*t about anymore.  It's exactly why even when I've (regrettably) referenced it a few times in passing, it's had no influence on my suspicions in the least.

Pointing out the absurdity of your baseless argument is not outrage, real nor false.  Your responses to it certainly have been though.

You've mostly been meandering around other arguments without making much a hard stance yourself, until the narrative that made no sense.  It's very possible you're just butthurt for pointing out how devoid of logic your argument was, but you making a case over your own refusal to accept you got hung up a point that was in absolutely no way helpful makes it difficult to take what you you surrounding it at all seriously.

People accuse me of saying stupid wrong sh*t all the time, and it's been true more than once, but I don't go into full OMGUS mode every time either.  Just own it.  I won't even pretend to have a great read on this game, but given so much incoherent nonsense and an ongoing refusal of anyone to give a straight answer to any questions, I have no qualms about calling out stupid crap that's making the situation worse.  Suck it up, buttercup.

11 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Speaking of false narratives...

Who killed Beaver?

a. A vig who never came clean. Weird but possible 

b. Scum who have had all their NKs who also get a day kill (per mod mechanic) That’s weird, even more so bc I’ve never seen it happen but possible 

c. Some sort of 3rd party who had to earn it (per mod mechanic) That’s weird, even more so bc I’ve never seen it happen but possible 

I toss out C to start the conversation, Ape chimes in on a C scenario too. You get upset people are making iron clad statements anbout it and give A and B as more likely scenarios. I agree A is more likely than B or C. 

You’re here the next day still complaining about it..

which btw, who killed Beaver?

**** it, Ape and Drums suddenly being in a full-out standoff over Peen seems destined to be a sticking point in future days, and gives higher odds that at minimum one of them is scum, so should at least be informative.  Better than Hess giving me a headache/heartbreak and others I've asked questions about mostly being silent (yeah yeah, I know) and ignored.

Vote: Peen

5 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Arguments for this game have been about 75% meta which I really don't give a sh*t about anymore.  It's exactly why even when I've (regrettably) referenced it a few times in passing, it's had no influence on my suspicions in the least.

Pointing out the absurdity of your baseless argument is not outrage, real nor false.  Your responses to it certainly have been though.

You've mostly been meandering around other arguments without making much a hard stance yourself, until the narrative that made no sense.  It's very possible you're just butthurt for pointing out how devoid of logic your argument was, but you making a case over your own refusal to accept you got hung up a point that was in absolutely no way helpful makes it difficult to take what you you surrounding it at all seriously.

People accuse me of saying stupid wrong sh*t all the time, and it's been true more than once, but I don't go into full OMGUS mode every time either.  Just own it.  I won't even pretend to have a great read on this game, but given so much incoherent nonsense and an ongoing refusal of anyone to give a straight answer to any questions, I have no qualms about calling out stupid crap that's making the situation worse.  Suck it up, buttercup.

Your references about me as as far as my game play are irrelevant. 

Your references to the game mechanics, as if everyone is just suppose to know them and agree w you, and then still be butthurt over it, is my issue. 

I even agreed with you at the time, yeah prob a vig…although that is now seemingly less likely imo

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

**** it, Ape and Drums suddenly being in a full-out standoff over Peen seems destined to be a sticking point in future days, and gives higher odds that at minimum one of them is scum, so should at least be informative.  Better than Hess giving me a headache/heartbreak and others I've asked questions about mostly being silent (yeah yeah, I know) and ignored.

Vote: Peen

Please read the exchange. If I moved to peen, my guess is he flips scum (good thing), but don’t lose sight of what is transpiring here. Drums will make the case I’ve been defending peen. So, don’t let him live.

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Who killed Beaver?

a. A vig who never came clean. Weird but possible 

b. Scum who have had all their NKs who also get a day kill (per mod mechanic) That’s weird, even more so bc I’ve never seen it happen but possible 

c. Some sort of 3rd party who had to earn it (per mod mechanic) That’s weird, even more so bc I’ve never seen it happen but possible 

I toss out C to start the conversation, Ape chimes in on a C scenario too. You get upset people are making iron clad statements anbout it and give A and B as more likely scenarios. I agree A is more likely than B or C. 

You’re here the next day still complaining about it..

which btw, who killed Beaver?

As I've said from the start, it really makes little difference and your focus on it was not helpful to anyone but those trying to make everyone a suspect.

Yeah, Ape pondered the same at first and when I questioned him exactly as I did you, he agreed there was nothing there to be a decision-driver at that point, but you quadrupled down on theories that didn't add up, continually defending the argument you were claiming not to make.  I didn't really give that much of a crap about it at first, beyond pointing out it's absurdity, your extreme sensitivity to it is the part I couldn't stop seeing.  In fairness, my continuing this discussion with you is pointlessly giving further attention to it for no reason, which is why it's time to move on.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Please read the exchange. If I moved to peen, my guess is he flips scum (good thing), but don’t lose sight of what is transpiring here. Drums will make the case I’ve been defending peen. So, don’t let him live.

Oh yeah, the cases that would come from a peen lynch seem almost pre-written, depending on alignment, but it also brings information as a result, and increased success rate.  I'm not going to even pretend like I have a side I'm taking on that until we have another day's and night's worth of info to work off of.  If we let this ride, we all know scum will gladly let any townie(s) involved in the circle live to let this battle rage on for at least another day.

9 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

As I've said from the start, it really makes little difference and your focus on it was not helpful to anyone but those trying to make everyone a suspect.

Yeah, Ape pondered the same at first and when I questioned him exactly as I did you, he agreed there was nothing there to be a decision-driver at that point, but you quadrupled down on theories that didn't add up, continually defending the argument you were claiming not to make.  I didn't really give that much of a crap about it at first, beyond pointing out its absurdity, your extreme sensitivity to it is the part I couldn't stop seeing.  In fairness, my continuing this discussion with you is pointlessly giving further attention to it for no reason, which is why it's time to move on.

But I would still like to know who killed Beaver please..

6 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Oh yeah, the cases that would come from a peen lynch seem almost pre-written, depending on alignment, but it also brings information as a result, and increased success rate.  I'm not going to even pretend like I have a side I'm taking on that until we have another day's and night's worth of info to work off of.  If we let this ride, we all know scum will gladly let any townie(s) involved in the circle live to let this battle rage on for at least another day.

Yep, i get it.

vote peen

Im sold on this as a bus by drums and peen. Don’t care what order we go. If peen is scum, drums and I should die in short order. I don’t mind dying next.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

What I’ve been able to skim is that he has given out a gun (to verbal), given out a vest (to Jif), had a gun himself (claims he shot jvor), and he’s suggesting he had a view in Hal - I think. When I tried to get clarity, he accused me of role fishing. 

He’s not playing like part of a town, but that could easily be his personality type not alignment.

I was hoping he’d tell us if he gave out the gun used in beaver. He was quick to paint the picture that scum shot beaver, since they had a watcher… but, there’s no indication that scum has daykills.

Unkess they earned one… which brings me to the post restrictions with peensexy and drums.

If Pac had a view on Hal it would have been dumb to not just come out and say it at this point. It’s Pac so dumb makes sense, but I’ll go back and pull the quotes tomorrow morning; he’s heavily hinting at a counter, not a peek.

Him giving out the gun that killed Beaver doesn’t make sense either. We saw him give out the vest, and we saw him give out the gun. And if he’s holding back the person who shot Beav, that’s even dumber. Simplest answer to me is scum shot Beav because he slipped. One of them had a day kill, makes sense as a balance against the doc.

I guess there’s a possibility it Could have been earned through a PR too, that’s not A bad thought but we havent seen anyone earn anything have we? Everything has been given. The other two PR didn’t earn anything that I saw. Speaking of this, I noticed you asked Verb I think yesterday if he earned a BPV. What sparked that?

13 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

If Pac had a view on Hal it would have been dumb to not just come out and say it at this point. It’s Pac so dumb makes sense, but I’ll go back and pull the quotes tomorrow morning; he’s heavily hinting at a counter, not a peek.

Him giving out the gun that killed Beaver doesn’t make sense either. We saw him give out the vest, and we saw him give out the gun. And if he’s holding back the person who shot Beav, that’s even dumber. Simplest answer to me is scum shot Beav because he slipped. One of them had a day kill, makes sense as a balance against the doc.

I guess there’s a possibility it Could have been earned through a PR too, that’s not A bad thought but we havent seen anyone earn anything have we? Everything has been given. The other two PR didn’t earn anything that I saw. Speaking of this, I noticed you asked Verb I think yesterday if he earned a BPV. What sparked that?

Verb led me to believe he has a post restriction on d1. Trolling me like ctm used to. When he didn’t do it again d2, I figured he met his condition to earn something. Many JN games have used post restrictions as a way to earn things. That’s also my theory in where scum got their day kill. 

4 hours ago, Drums said:

Still have to go back and read from the Smash death, finally back on wifi to do that. Before I do, here's where I am:

Arsis- obviously a hacky sack, one of my easiest/strongest reads since that post
Jif- he has helped town, considering him town
Stark - tricky, very good scum player, but I feel he's town this game
jvill - one of my stronger reads, now my top 2 after doc reveal
Pac - helped town, considering him town too
Ballin/Ape - I think this could use pressure
Lurker - I've gone back and forth all game. Most recently had him as town based on some posts yesterday 
Hess - haven't even tried reading him much. Seems Jif cleared him based on some posts on the last page or so but haven't read back yet
BG - I had him as flying under the radar but it seems Beaver investigated him. Could still be Godfather but we can cross that bridge when we cross it.
GS- disinterested in this game, even more than Lurker (at least Lurker has said he's busy) - I would be okay lynching him if it came to it

That's all. Pick it apart and let me have it.

@jvill 51 started here. Just used poe to iso him and started posting as I was doing my dive

46 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yep, i get it.

vote peen

Im sold on this as a bus by drums and peen. Don’t care what order we go. If peen is scum, drums and I should die in short order. I don’t mind dying next.

But what if, and hear me out here, I’m NOT scum?