Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

6 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

You can't quit me.

I'd want you dead other than even I have to admit that makes no sense at the moment.  Although I don't imagine you care to share even the slightest insight on semi-claiming a role you now say you don't have?  Like, if he had come up as doc, which you're now suggesting was a possibility, you'd surely have something to say today.  Forget any reveal, what had you so confident?

What I’ve been able to skim is that he has given out a gun (to verbal), given out a vest (to Jif), had a gun himself (claims he shot jvor), and he’s suggesting he had a view in Hal - I think. When I tried to get clarity, he accused me of role fishing. 

He’s not playing like part of a town, but that could easily be his personality type not alignment.

I was hoping he’d tell us if he gave out the gun used in beaver. He was quick to paint the picture that scum shot beaver, since they had a watcher… but, there’s no indication that scum has daykills.

Unkess they earned one… which brings me to the post restrictions with peensexy and drums.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Solid, I liked it better when you voted drums, but I understand.

peensexy has wifoms.

drums has nudges and contradictions.

both votes are justifiable.

It’s not lost on me he started building this case after being called out by you but like what I just saw from him, good observations.  I did see the subtle nudge in hindsight but first read, seemed harmless, so going to stick with that gut feel in real time vs. influence 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Hard to say. In general, most likely. However, the roles are suped.

gpeen, smash, ape1.0, and drums all have post restrict. 2 town so far.

drums routinely accusing people if things he’s doing. only built a case after I called him out for not doing it, despite saying others should… and he targets peen, who I view as an easy target for some of his shaky play.

pac nailing scum and begging for townie cred like hes third party. not the Lynch now, but also not dismissing.

stark and lurker nada.

you, would love you to start hunting again.

bg also starting to produce after me chiding him. Only substantial thing with him is how aggressive he’s been about dismissing possibility of SK.

Hess seems like a hackey sack, imo.

Anyone else left?

Me? Full stream if consciousness play style, nothing to lose, just a furry pile of scum bait waiting to get a bite.

The PR thing has definitely raised eyebrows since the beginning.  At least a few of them seemed to be on or off, so especially at the start I thought some were more jokes than true PRs, until they were really committed to.  More than even needing to be a "balance" of PRs on different sides, I'd say it's more likely it's been tried to be used as a "safe" role.  A distinction without a difference perhaps (either way, PR != town), but has more to do with inconsistencies.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What I’ve been able to skim is that he has given out a gun (to verbal), given out a vest (to Jif), had a gun himself (claims he shot jvor), and he’s suggesting he had a view in Hal - I think. When I tried to get clarity, he accused me of role fishing. 

He’s not playing like part of a town, but that could easily be his personality type not alignment.

I was hoping he’d tell us if he gave out the gun used in beaver. He was quick to paint the picture that scum shot beaver, since they had a watcher… but, there’s no indication that scum has daykills.

Unkess they earned one… which brings me to the post restrictions with peensexy and drums.

I'll freely admit I missed the view part - the role distribution I picked up on, and obviously has evidence to support it, but wasn't getting where the Hal part came from.  Weird, but still say I'm not touching him or JiF today, which is kind of a bummer.

1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

I'll freely admit I missed the view part - the role distribution I picked up on, and obviously has evidence to support it, but wasn't getting where the Hal part came from.  Weird, but still say I'm not touching him or JiF today, which is kind of a bummer.

I cannot confirm pac had a view. That’s the thing. I don’t know that he outright said it.

@JiFieldsalso never answered my question about sleeping with people, is that the flavor for role cop view? You made it sound like you earned the view by sleeping with someone. Just trying to get my details clear.

31 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

See, I knew the love was unrequited.

Do you yet care to weigh in on pushing the pointless third party narrative that never had anything to it?  Your only argument is that your suspicion of me is entirely based on me calling you out for your nonsense that you've refused to answer, other than claiming you weren't doing that while actively doing it.  Looks only worse after another day gone by.

You’re still pushing completely false narratives. 
1. I went back to check trains around the two day kills and threw out a scenarios to have reactions/responses 

2. Ape chimed in w another and I was like yep.

3. You jump in way too serious calling our floaters iron clad/pushing to thwart the town.

4. I love SKers

5. Without knowing game mechanics and gifts given and players earning things and post restrictions who knows 

6. more mock outrage

7. meanwhile my top two picks were when I did a reread and literally posted what were my cases for for both

8. meanwhile:

a. You’re not reading the full content of the game 

b. Locked into a false narrative that didn’t happen

bonus round: Verb was even agree’ing with Ape and I 

Conclusion: this is the first time I’ve ever seen you play so obtuse (I think that’s the word) plus you’re not really following the game closely 

18 minutes ago, JiFields said:

It’s not lost on me he started building this case after being called out by you but like what I just saw from him, good observations.  I did see the subtle nudge in hindsight but first read, seemed harmless, so going to stick with that gut feel in real time vs. influence 

Please don't give Ape credit. It literally had 0% to do with him and all to do with trying to step it up and help town. We had a lot of deaths lately. Time to get rolling on my part, can't dick around anymore. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Please don't give Ape credit. It literally had 0% to do with him and all to do with trying to step it up and help town. We had a lot of deaths lately. Time to get rolling on my part, can't dick around anymore. 

lol, yea right

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, I see. You’re bussing peener and then going to set up my Lynch after he flips scum - saying I was protecting him.

Got it.

This right here.

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

You are desperately trying to avoid lynching your scum bud. If/when I die it will be very informative. 

Hahaha, if I were scum with Peen I’d bus him then use it to frame someone that didn’t automatically jump on the mediocre case I used for the bus play.

Sound right?

Just now, Drums said:

OMG YOU GOT ME

jerk off pineapple express GIF

All this energy trying to undermine me, but you’re voting peen. He has to be the first chip to fall. 

Vote ape

Come on. If we’re scum mates it shouldn’t matter who goes first…. Vote me. Show everyone you caught 2 scum at once after basically doing zero scum hunting, bandwagon voting, and nudging trains the whole game.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

All this energy trying to undermine me, but you’re voting peen. He has to be the first chip to fall. 

Vote ape

Come on. If we’re scum mates it shouldn’t matter who goes first…. Vote me. Show everyone you caught 2 scum at once after basically doing zero scum hunting, bandwagon voting, and nudging trains the whole game.

I like my vote on peen but I'll happily hammer you

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote ape

Also here trying to bait me to leave GS

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Open to hearing town's thoughts on it. Those were the connections I made. Green Peen hasn't even come back and said look how good I am! he just ignored what I said. 

Dinner time on the west coast. 

I’ll provide my run down after some jams, and well before any deadline.