Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Role fishing, lol

What an enormous twat.

What kind of ******* moron talks non-stop about their role, freely, then accuses people with questions about it who want to vet townies of role fishing?

You've role fished more today than anyone I've seen in a long time..  it's so rookie scum I don't even know what to make of it.

• Upvote 1

Still have to go back and read from the Smash death, finally back on wifi to do that. Before I do, here's where I am:

Arsis- obviously a hacky sack, one of my easiest/strongest reads since that post
Jif- he has helped town, considering him town
Stark - tricky, very good scum player, but I feel he's town this game
jvill - one of my stronger reads, now my top 2 after doc reveal
Pac - helped town, considering him town too
Ballin/Ape - I think this could use pressure
Lurker - I've gone back and forth all game. Most recently had him as town based on some posts yesterday 
Hess - haven't even tried reading him much. Seems Jif cleared him based on some posts on the last page or so but haven't read back yet
BG - I had him as flying under the radar but it seems Beaver investigated him. Could still be Godfather but we can cross that bridge when we cross it.
GS- disinterested in this game, even more than Lurker (at least Lurker has said he's busy) - I would be okay lynching him if it came to it

That's all. Pick it apart and let me have it.

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Role fishing, lol

What an enormous twat.

What kind of ******* moron talks non-stop about their role, freely, then accuses people with questions about it who want to vet townies of role fishing?

To be fair, since coming back you made a huge thing about Smash's PR, Pac's, and poked at the possibilities of mine. Kinda weird.

Sorry guys, clearly my daytime lack of availability being even worse than expected is less than helpful, as it seems to be when sh*t keeps hitting the fan in this game.  I'll catch up and obnoxiously weigh in along the way on sh*t that's probably already been sorted out.

Don't want to jinx it, but tomorrow seems like work should be less of a sh*t-show, so hopefully I can break that trend.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

First thought... has 80 yet realized his itchy modkill trigger finger is very much to scum's advantage?  Picking off people as quickly as possible, especially multiple per phase, is kind of exactly what they're after.

Know what also tends to help scum?  Useless, inactive slots.  Which is exactly what Barry would have been.  Ape graciously subbed back in for Ballin but I had no other backups available.

As for Smash he requested the MK. 

Kindly GFY, sir.  

On 1/31/2023 at 10:10 AM, Greenseed4 said:

Vote jgb

Jumps on

On 2/2/2023 at 12:54 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Yeah, I like my vote.  Don’t see the need to overthink it. Either my hunch is right and jgb is scum, or he’s a self-admitted VT (I believe he said it 4x which is super pingy), I’m which case he’s a safe lynch and helps provide around those who voted him or not.

Super happy to lynch a townie on d1 but didn't even seem to get anything from it post death. Reviewing his posts now but I can already guess he hasn't scum hunted at all. 

On 2/2/2023 at 1:51 PM, Greenseed4 said:

First off, my intentions are the purest… 

but also, it’s not just who votes him, it’s who doesn’t vote him, and how people have discussed voting him, defended him etc., it gives us a piece of information to look at, all the while protecting a town PR which is one of main objectives to winning as town.

Attempts to deflect from the ones that voted off said townie. 

On 2/3/2023 at 8:19 AM, Greenseed4 said:

What’s up Stark?!

I honestly didn’t see the #2/#3 question, just the one where you thought I wasn’t playing which I thought I answered for you.

I have a couple suspects based on very limited posts, but I think I’ll keep them to myself for the moment and let this play out.

Doesn't even want to share 1 read. I kind of get holding it close but let's see if I can actually find those reads that he may have shared eventually. Hold on..

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

To be fair, since coming back you made a huge thing about Smash's PR, Pac's, and poked at the possibilities of mine. Kinda weird.

Eew.

Post restrictions are not the same as roles.

Smash got modkilled for not following his, so I was right in that he wasn’t adherent… my conclusion was wrong in that I thought he was faking.

Its completely legit the question anyone not being consistent with a post restriction. Especially in a game with what seems like too many.

As for Pac, he’s literally carrying on like crazy over his role. At this stage, I’d be using it to vet townies. He’s too selfish.

The fact you’re judging this makes me that much more comfy voting you.

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

Jumps on

Super happy to lynch a townie on d1 but didn't even seem to get anything from it post death. Reviewing his posts now but I can already guess he hasn't scum hunted at all. 

Attempts to deflect from the ones that voted off said townie. 

Similar to your comment about everyone needs to make a  case. You are saying things about other that you’re not doing yourself.

On 2/3/2023 at 8:23 AM, Greenseed4 said:

A bit aggressive here, which pings for me.

It’s not like I’m not posting at all, I’m just not scum hunting for #2 and #3 yet.
Why so interested in getting votes off of another player who is either VT or scum?

Super happy to lynch jgb then worry about anything else. some other time Wtf?

On 2/5/2023 at 6:25 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Yoooo!
Just got back from a little men’s retreat in the desert… 

I guess now is a good time to reveal that I’m (clearly) town with a 1x mushroom trip power which I used on the first half of D1, and I still have a 1x power of noodle dancing through an entire DMB set.  

But if you track me, the results will return the opposite of my fake Mason bc I’m a lie detector breaking ninja DJ… which is about as ridiculous as this game has evolved since my return to reality. 

I could vote one of (seriously) 6 different ways and feel great about it. 

His response to me tagging him after Jif comes out with the AVM news. No reads, not even a comment on AVM.

On 2/7/2023 at 12:38 AM, Greenseed4 said:

I don’t buy the 1x action that gets used on D1

vote JiF 

Literally the first read he gives since my last post. After we lynched AVM.

18 minutes ago, Drums said:

Still have to go back and read from the Smash death, finally back on wifi to do that. Before I do, here's where I am:

Arsis- obviously a hacky sack, one of my easiest/strongest reads since that post
Jif- he has helped town, considering him town
Stark - tricky, very good scum player, but I feel he's town this game
jvill - one of my stronger reads, now my top 2 after doc reveal
Pac - helped town, considering him town too
Ballin/Ape - I think this could use pressure
Lurker - I've gone back and forth all game. Most recently had him as town based on some posts yesterday 
Hess - haven't even tried reading him much. Seems Jif cleared him based on some posts on the last page or so but haven't read back yet
BG - I had him as flying under the radar but it seems Beaver investigated him. Could still be Godfather but we can cross that bridge when we cross it.
GS- disinterested in this game, even more than Lurker (at least Lurker has said he's busy) - I would be okay lynching him if it came to it

That's all. Pick it apart and let me have it.

I got pressure yesterday. What came from it? How about you make a case on me? 

This is really, really bad acting, imo

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I got pressure yesterday. What came from it? How about you make a case on me? 

This is really, really bad acting, imo

The way you're responding right now is helping me. For sure. I'm starting to make a case on GS and you're trying to detract from that. Are both of you scum? 

17 minutes ago, Drums said:

Let me spell this out for you all…

This is a scum nudge. Meant to influence you, but not implicate him.