What is the Infatuation Many on this Board have with OBJ????????

Now that Moore is gone, OBJ makes slightly more sense, but I would prefer Hopkins if we can afford him. The guy has a crazy catch radius, and I watched him a lot last year because I had him in fantasy and he had horrible backups throwing to him and he STILL put up numbers. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Wit said:

Now that Moore is gone, OBJ makes slightly more sense, but I would prefer Hopkins if we can afford him. The guy has a crazy catch radius, and I watched him a lot last year because I had him in fantasy and he had horrible backups throwing to him and he STILL put up numbers. 

I don't think anyone is saying OBJ > Hopkins

But the fact that OBJ is a FA so no draft capital to get and that OBJ is way cheaper.... that has to be considered. Especially since we are already likely trading a pick or picks for AR.

An interesting trade idea for Hopkins now that we have 42 and 43 is trading 43 for Hopkins and 66 from AZ. Equals to about the value of a mid 3rd.

Just see us going the OBJ route.

Badly for us... it seems Hopkins might go to BUF. 

The Jets should never draft another 2nd round WR.

It’s on par with their QB drafting in terms of success rate.

Amon Ra St Brown went #112 overall.

Elijah was pick #34.

The Steelers draft stud WRs virtually every year.  Doesn’t matter which round they pull the trigger.  George Pickens last year.

Other than Sammie Coates, their success rate must be close to 100%.

This is a classic "We're all-in" team move.  I'd be on board with this way more if it was Week 6 and we were tied for 1st in the AFC East.  At this time of the year, we probably overpay and get OBJ for like 8 weeks before his body starts breaking down.