New York Jets Enemies List News and Notes

T0mShane

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Are you going to share your picks with us at least then?

Is there like a good thread for that? I usually put the pick in the game threads of Beerfish 

I bet every game ats every week mostly the same units on everything. Sometimes over unders but no props no parlays. 

My system is to bet very small in Sept and very large in December. I've had a good last 2 weeks. 

I had was +3 last week and won a 3x bet against the Jets. This is why I didn't share people don't want to hear that sh*t 

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

Is there like a good thread for that? I usually put the pick in the game threads of Beerfish 

I bet every game ats every week mostly the same units on everything. Sometimes over unders but no props no parlays. 

My system is to bet very small in Sept and very large in December. I've had a good last 2 weeks. 

I had was +3 last week and won a 3x bet against the Jets. This is why I didn't share people don't want to hear that sh*t 

I'd love to hear your picks and rationale.  I don't think there's an existing thread but why not just create a "Week 17 Gambling Thread"?  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bitonti said:

The more I think about it, the more I think OL might be one of the biggest factors other than QB (though probably in addition to QB, as we saw that even the great Mahomes struggled in the SB against Tampa when his OL was terrible).

3 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Jordan Love could be going to the playoffs in his first year as the starting quarterback if the Packers beat the Bears at Lambeau Field today. They are likely the 7 seed if they win but have a shot at the 6 seed if the Rams lose today. 

Bears have to beat the Packers and the Seahawks have to beat the Cardinals, which would knock the Packers out and put the Seahawks in, which the EnemiesList would accept, because Jamal Adams is getting cut anyway and it’ll be fun to watch JSN be a COMPLETE NON FACTOR @Beerfish in a playoff game.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Bears have to beat the Packers and the Seahawks have to beat the Cardinals, which would knock the Packers out and put the Seahawks in, which the EnemiesList would accept, because Jamal Adams is getting cut anyway and it’ll be fun to watch JSN be a COMPLETE NON FACTOR @Beerfish in a playoff game.

I believe the Packers are going to win today, which is why I took the Packers ML on my parlay.

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

I believe the Packers are going to win today, which is why I took the Packers ML on my parlay.

The Bears have that feel of a team that is riding an end of the year wave of momentum, kind of like Detroit last year. I’m going Chicago for the win.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

danny-devito-walking-away.gif

• Haha 1