Pushing my chips to the center of the table. This team is going to the playoffs.

jetstream23

The Zack Wilson we last saw vs Jacksonville would not have won this game. He was at least serviceable last night. Granted the interception was horrible (Lazard was wide open on the right side right in front of Zack), but his mobility was key last night. The way the o-line was playing I'm not sure Rodgers would have been able to finish the game anyway. Hopefully with full starter's reps and gameplan designed around him Wilson will look even better as the season goes on. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, ZachStepdad said:

Difference between this year and last year is the offensive staff and play calling … LAFLOOR offense sucked for Zach and the coaching horrible …. I love the rpo offense and running the ball to help Zach …. Good coaching and AROD helping Zach as much as he can will help this season

The Lefluer O with AVT and Breece was fine.  The wheel plays against Miami and Green Bay were awesome.  Lefluer wasn't the problem.  The team wasn't healthy and we had a divided locker room.