Change of opinion...I now like Bush more and more

Fred Jetstone

Seeing that Bush looked fast & strong at that workout, and that he seems to have a great work ethic to go along with his talent, I can see him suiting up for the Jets.

I would trade the 2 firsts to Houston to get him...but no more than that. No second rounder, no next year stuff. Just the 4th and 29th for the 1st and snag Bush.

I'm down.

Seeing that Bush looked fast & strong at that workout, and that he seems to have a great work ethic to go along with his talent, I can see him suiting up for the Jets.

I would trade the 2 firsts to Houston to get him...but no more than that. No second rounder, no next year stuff. Just the 4th and 29th for the 1st and snag Bush.

I'm down.

I agree.

I think Bush's quickness would give the Jets a big advantage. For example they would probably recover more of Bollywood's fumbles.

Smizzy just said, in writing, that Bollywood is better than Chad.

The tide is turning.

Now how about the rest of you? Who's on the Bolly bus?

Place all Bolly endorsements here..............................................

Ill put this in writing too....Chad Pennington will never be a quality starting QB ever again. 1 good shot and he is done forever. Id also like to point out a Seen a dead dog on the way home from work today...She would have been a better QB than Chad Pennington.

Please don't draft White, he sounds like another Clarrett. Minus the criminal activity. I think Brooks did a decent job last year. Now don't jump all over me. I'm saying this considering he didn't have much of a line and a running back that probably will never be a starter and receivers that seemed to drop almost ever catchable pass that came their way. As far as the original subject goes. I would trade both are picks for Bush, but I think staying where we are is the best thing for the Jets to do. We need to take the bpa. If we did trade up and took Bush I wouldn't be pissed of though.

I'm down.

So Freddy, would it be fair to say you now like Bush? Good change for you...

The only player that is worth the Jets trading up for is Bush, if they did it for the 2 firsts so be it. We could then address our Oline next year and have one hell of an offense.

That being said I hope we draft Dbrick

Archived