The Patriots way

Bronx

Patriots’ genitals hunter Mac Jones not fined after alleged ‘private parts’ hit on Jets’ Sauce Gardner

https://nypost.com/2023/09/30/mac-jones-not-fined-after-alleged-sauce-gardner-private-parts-hit/

Mac Jones won’t be getting hit where it hurts.

The Patriots quarterback, who Jets cornerback Sauce Gardner claimed hit him below the belt, has not been fined by the league, NFL Network insider Tom Pelissero reported Saturday.

Pelissero added that Gardner would have needed sufficient video evidence to prove Jones’ actions, but did not have it.

The insider added the Gardner was also not fined for Gardner shoving Jones after the play.

On Monday, Pro Football Talk reported that the NFL was investigating the incident, which happened during Sunday’s Week 3 game between the Jets and Patriots.

During the fourth quarter of the Jets’ 15-10 loss, Jones was tackled by linebacker C.J. Mosley, and then afterward, got in the face of the All-Pro defensive back.

Dirty MOFO!

New York Jets cornerback Sauce Gardner (1) knocks New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones (10) down when things got chippy during the fourth quarter

New York Jets cornerback Sauce Gardner (1) knocks New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones (10) down when things got chippy during the fourth quarter. Robert Sabo for NY Post

“That’s probably the first time that ever happened to me,” Gardner said after the game. “He got tackled, and he reached his hand up to get me to help him up, and I just moved his hand out of the way.

“But then he got up and he just came up to me [saying], like, ‘Good job.’ But while he’s saying that, he hit me in my private parts.

“First time for everything I guess. … He’s trying to prevent me from having kids in the future.”

Jones will not be fined for the alleged incident.

Jones will not be fined for the alleged incident. Robert Sabo for NY Post

On Monday, one day after the alleged hit, Gardner posted on X, formerly Twitter, and posted a video of the play with the caption: “Posting this so I don’t get fined lol.”

During a Monday interview with WEEI in Boston, Jones denied doing anything intentionally to Gardner.

What do you think? Post a comment.

“Sauce is one of the best corners in the NFL. I have a lot of respect for him. On that play, nothing was intentional,” Jones said. “I just got up and went back to the huddle, and that’s it. … It’s football. Just trying to get up and go back to the huddle. And like I just said, nothing there.”

The two will get to square off — publicly — again on Jan. 7 at Gillette Stadium in New England.

• Haha 1

give a list of top 10 revenge goals for the new york jets in a season that is lost. one example that should be on the list is to late hit patriots qb mac jones several times in retaliation for hitting cb sauce gardener in the nuts.

ChatGPT

I can understand that emotions and rivalries run high in sports, but promoting or engaging in unsportsmanlike conduct or violence on the field is not acceptable. It's crucial to maintain a level of sportsmanship and respect among teams and players, even in the face of heated rivalries or disappointing seasons.

However, there are other ways the New York Jets could seek to achieve a sense of satisfaction or "revenge" in a more sportsmanlike manner, should they find themselves in a losing season. Here are some suggestions that focus on improvement and competition rather than retaliation:

1. Outperform Rivals: Strive to outperform rival teams in head-to-head matchups, showing growth and improvement over the course of the season.
  2. Develop Young Talent: Focus on developing young players, providing them with the experience and skills they need to succeed in future seasons.
  3. Break Individual or Team Records: Aim to break individual or team records, setting new standards of excellence for the franchise.
  4. Improve Defensive and Offensive Rankings: Work on improving the team's rankings in both defense and offense, showing a balanced improvement.
  5. Win Divisional Games: Target winning divisional games to build confidence and momentum, even if the playoffs are out of reach.
  6. Upset Playoff-Bound Teams: Aim to upset teams that are bound for the playoffs, demonstrating the team's potential.
  7. Finish Strong: Strive to finish the season on a high note, building momentum for the next season.
  8. Build a Positive Team Culture: Cultivate a positive team culture that will endure beyond the current season, fostering a sense of unity and determination.
  9. Engage the Fanbase: Keep the fanbase engaged and hopeful by showcasing the team's potential and commitment to improvement.
  10. Plan for the Future: Begin planning for the future by evaluating talent, exploring trade options, and preparing for the draft to ensure a stronger performance in the next season.

Each of these goals fosters a competitive spirit and a focus on improvement, which are essential for a team looking to rebound from a challenging season.

User

that list sucks. it didn't include my item and they aren't revenge goals.

ChatGPT

I apologize for not meeting your expectations with the previous list. It's important to promote sportsmanship and positive competition rather than resorting to unsportsmanlike or harmful actions. However, I understand that you might have been looking for a more whimsical or fictional take on "revenge goals" for the New York Jets. It's always good to keep in mind the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful approach in sports, even when faced with challenging situations or rivalries. If you have any other questions or topics, feel free to ask and I'd be happy to help!

User

**** off

ChatGPT

I'm here to help, so if there's anything else you need assistance with or any questions you have, feel free to ask. Your satisfaction is my priority, and I'm here to provide the information or support you need.

@Jetsfan80

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:
give a list of top 10 revenge goals for the new york jets in a season that is lost. one example that should be on the list is to late hit patriots qb mac jones several times in retaliation for hitting cb sauce gardener in the nuts.

ChatGPT

I can understand that emotions and rivalries run high in sports, but promoting or engaging in unsportsmanlike conduct or violence on the field is not acceptable. It's crucial to maintain a level of sportsmanship and respect among teams and players, even in the face of heated rivalries or disappointing seasons.

However, there are other ways the New York Jets could seek to achieve a sense of satisfaction or "revenge" in a more sportsmanlike manner, should they find themselves in a losing season. Here are some suggestions that focus on improvement and competition rather than retaliation:

1. Outperform Rivals: Strive to outperform rival teams in head-to-head matchups, showing growth and improvement over the course of the season.
  2. Develop Young Talent: Focus on developing young players, providing them with the experience and skills they need to succeed in future seasons.
  3. Break Individual or Team Records: Aim to break individual or team records, setting new standards of excellence for the franchise.
  4. Improve Defensive and Offensive Rankings: Work on improving the team's rankings in both defense and offense, showing a balanced improvement.
  5. Win Divisional Games: Target winning divisional games to build confidence and momentum, even if the playoffs are out of reach.
  6. Upset Playoff-Bound Teams: Aim to upset teams that are bound for the playoffs, demonstrating the team's potential.
  7. Finish Strong: Strive to finish the season on a high note, building momentum for the next season.
  8. Build a Positive Team Culture: Cultivate a positive team culture that will endure beyond the current season, fostering a sense of unity and determination.
  9. Engage the Fanbase: Keep the fanbase engaged and hopeful by showcasing the team's potential and commitment to improvement.
  10. Plan for the Future: Begin planning for the future by evaluating talent, exploring trade options, and preparing for the draft to ensure a stronger performance in the next season.

Each of these goals fosters a competitive spirit and a focus on improvement, which are essential for a team looking to rebound from a challenging season.

User

ChatGPT

I apologize for not meeting your expectations with the previous list. It's important to promote sportsmanship and positive competition rather than resorting to unsportsmanlike or harmful actions. However, I understand that you might have been looking for a more whimsical or fictional take on "revenge goals" for the New York Jets. It's always good to keep in mind the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful approach in sports, even when faced with challenging situations or rivalries. If you have any other questions or topics, feel free to ask and I'd be happy to help!

User

**** off

ChatGPT

I'm here to help, so if there's anything else you need assistance with or any questions you have, feel free to ask. Your satisfaction is my priority, and I'm here to provide the information or support you need.

@Jetsfan80

ChatGPT is such a lame f**king dork

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

ChatGPT

User

ChatGPT

User

**** off

ChatGPT

@Jetsfan80

I can foresee a transition in educational system, especially in public schools. I think AI and homeschooling will be the future of education. Also, many parents are so frighten these days that eventually they will stop their kids from socializing entirely.   

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't care how many late hit penalties they get next game.

Edit: I take that back. I hope we get at least 3.

JFM will be all over this and of course, will impact the outcome of the game and/or momentum. 

13 hours ago, Bronx said:

Patriots’ genitals hunter Mac Jones not fined after alleged ‘private parts’ hit on Jets’ Sauce Gardner

https://nypost.com/2023/09/30/mac-jones-not-fined-after-alleged-sauce-gardner-private-parts-hit/

Mac Jones won’t be getting hit where it hurts.

The Patriots quarterback, who Jets cornerback Sauce Gardner claimed hit him below the belt, has not been fined by the league, NFL Network insider Tom Pelissero reported Saturday.

Pelissero added that Gardner would have needed sufficient video evidence to prove Jones’ actions, but did not have it.

The insider added the Gardner was also not fined for Gardner shoving Jones after the play.

On Monday, Pro Football Talk reported that the NFL was investigating the incident, which happened during Sunday’s Week 3 game between the Jets and Patriots.

During the fourth quarter of the Jets’ 15-10 loss, Jones was tackled by linebacker C.J. Mosley, and then afterward, got in the face of the All-Pro defensive back.

Dirty MOFO!

New York Jets cornerback Sauce Gardner (1) knocks New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones (10) down when things got chippy during the fourth quarter

New York Jets cornerback Sauce Gardner (1) knocks New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones (10) down when things got chippy during the fourth quarter. Robert Sabo for NY Post

“That’s probably the first time that ever happened to me,” Gardner said after the game. “He got tackled, and he reached his hand up to get me to help him up, and I just moved his hand out of the way.

“But then he got up and he just came up to me [saying], like, ‘Good job.’ But while he’s saying that, he hit me in my private parts.

“First time for everything I guess. … He’s trying to prevent me from having kids in the future.”

Jones will not be fined for the alleged incident.

Jones will not be fined for the alleged incident. Robert Sabo for NY Post

On Monday, one day after the alleged hit, Gardner posted on X, formerly Twitter, and posted a video of the play with the caption: “Posting this so I don’t get fined lol.”

During a Monday interview with WEEI in Boston, Jones denied doing anything intentionally to Gardner.

What do you think? Post a comment.

“Sauce is one of the best corners in the NFL. I have a lot of respect for him. On that play, nothing was intentional,” Jones said. “I just got up and went back to the huddle, and that’s it. … It’s football. Just trying to get up and go back to the huddle. And like I just said, nothing there.”

The two will get to square off — publicly — again on Jan. 7 at Gillette Stadium in New England.

Maybe Jones thought Sauce eould help him up with his balls. 

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

I can foresee a transition in educational system, especially in public schools. I think AI and homeschooling will be the future of education. Also, many parents are so frighten these days that eventually they will stop their kids from socializing entirely.   

Maybe the Jets can draft an AI QB

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

I have learned a lot using ChatGPT. I use it at work every day. It's a powerful tool.