Great article by Albert Breer

JETS SB

After the muffed punt recovery, on 2nd and goal from inside the 10, ZW had Garrett wide open on a shallow crosser.
For some reason he throws a fastball and GW doesn't have enough time to react / adjust and it bounces off his hands.
ZW reminds me a lot of Sanchez on those passes.
Sancho had no sense of touch and feel.  Everything was basically one-speed, a fastball.
He should have caught that. He'd even admit that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

After the muffed punt recovery, on 2nd and goal from inside the 10, ZW had Garrett wide open on a shallow crosser.

For some reason he throws a fastball and GW doesn't have enough time to react / adjust and it bounces off his hands.

ZW reminds me a lot of Sanchez on those passes.

Sancho had no sense of touch and feel.  Everything was basically one-speed, a fastball.

Imagine if the Jets are sitting around watching tape patting themselves on the back for getting to the redzone, 5 times and not scoring a TD, once. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Popular to bring up the Giants in the thread.  Personally, I dont gain some type of weird satisfaction that the Jets have 1 more win than the Giants.

Oh I definitely do 

the Giants being a national laughingstock gives me the biggest boner

so hot 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Oh I definitely do 

the Giants being a national laughingstock gives me the biggest boner

so hot 

Sure, I enjoy seeing teams I hate suck but it doesnt make me feel better about the Jets, I guess is what I'm trying to say.  The Giants are trash and it's fun to laugh at but if they can beat the Bills next week, they'll have the same record as the Jets. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unfortunately, I think Saleh is like our buddy @Reasonable Jets Fan and is happy to make 5 trips to the red zone and kick FG's vs. the worst defense in the NFL.  

I’m not sure if Saleh is given much choice. Definitely isn’t holding Aaron rodgers to all FGs. Look at the 2 times Saleh , or Hackett? let Zach be aggressive. The dummy threw in middle of field and walked up slow to line as half was expiring. Then again in red zone end of game  bad throw to Garrett gets picked. Thankfully Russell Wilson is that bad now. Those easy 6 extra points would have put us up by 9.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Fine, so next week the Jets are 2-4 and the Giants are 1-5.  I'm glad that 1 win makes you feel superior.  lol 

If the Jets were as bad as the Giants , there would be so much more traffic here with Jet fans reveling in their suckitude.  

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Fine, so next week the Jets are 2-4 and the Giants are 1-5.  I'm glad that 1 win makes you feel superior.  lol 

definitely feels like a good team puts Denver away early and the game really isn’t close.  Half full says defending SB champs barely beat our stinky team and aren’t apologizing for the ugly ref aided win so let’s be happy for a 10 point road win as 3 pt dogs. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

definitely feels like a good team puts Denver away early and the game really isn’t close.  Half full says defending SB champs barely beat our stinky team and aren’t apologizing for the ugly ref aided win. 

Agree both seem true and ofcourse you dont apologize for a win but clearly there are things to be concerned about and I think the Chiefs have maybe earned a little more leeway from that perspective.

7 hours ago, slats said:

I would like for this cantankerous bastard to become a part of the community. He knows some football, he just struggles with interpersonal communication. This is all part of my carrot & stick moderation style. I get that it’s not for everyone. 

What if you use a carrot.... as a stick?

Think Outer Space GIF by NASA

9 hours ago, JETS SB said:

How Jets fans should feel today, but instead are little bitches. “Yeah we won, but Zach’s percentage of check downs vs expectations are below the league average on Sunday day games, when it’s over 70 degrees, Sundays between 1 and 4.”

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/10/09/nfl-week-5-jets-still-have-hope-zach-wilson-aaron-rodgers

You could make the same point without calling people names. No need for personal attacks.

8 hours ago, slats said:

I think the worst team in the NFL is the jints, and we still have them coming up. So there’s that. 

Ticket prices are dropping for that game. I am going, it is going to be fun!

I can't wait to get their early and park my RV in a spot that some Giants guy normally has. Cry me a river pal, now go park somewhere else. I have to flip these hot dogs for Evan Neal!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

You could make the same point without calling people names. No need for personal attacks.

Did I call anyone out? No. Did I use language used by everyone else in this forum? Yes. Are Jets fans sometimes little bitches? Yes. How else would you like me to describe, no one in particular, when they act this way after a win?  Yet you and the mods continue to call me out, for speaking the truth. So much for free speech in this forum. 

Follow the rules and still cannot win with y'all.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, JETS SB said:

Did I call anyone out? No. Did I use language used by everyone else in this forum? Yes. Are Jets fans sometimes little bitches? Yes. How else would you like me to describe, no one in particular, when they act this way after a win?  Yet you and the mods continue to call me out, for speaking the truth. So much for free speech in this forum. 

Follow the rules and still cannot win with y'all.

You called everyone out that had a negative thing to say. Newsflash you aren't going to meet a more optimistic Jets fan than me. Okay, maybe you will but I think they are going to beat the Eagles, and Zach is throwing for 300 yards. That said I still complained about things yesterday.

You can't call everyone little bitches. Not sure how this isn't clear.

What is clear is that this conversation is over.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

And ironically this is all I said. No need for personal attacks.  You could have just said got it, and we could have moved on. But instead you chose to be ... ah nevermind lol.

• Upvote 2