Great article by Albert Breer

JETS SB

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Lots of feel goods for barely beating the worst team in the NFL who did everything they could to give the Jets a chance to blow them out.  You can kick FGs and beat the worst team in the NFL but you don’t play the worst team in the NFL every week. 

I think the worst team in the NFL is the jints, and we still have them coming up. So there’s that. 

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, slats said:

People writing McDonald’s obituary should at least read this one paragraph from the article: 

“I’d argue Jermaine was very fortunate to be drafted where he was because, to be a first-round D-lineman in the NFL, the expectations and the pressure to produce is ridiculous,” Saleh says. “And he was able to kind of develop at his own rate behind a defensive line that we feel is pretty deep. And he had a phenomenal offseason. He had an unbelievable training camp, played really well in the preseason games and earned his right to get on the field.

To think how lucky JD was to have Hall available 2nd day. Projected to go in 20s. The drafted of Johnson ahead of Hall, and McDonald pick, fit the theme that D has definitely come first. 1st round pick definitely needs to be O, OT most likely. 

2 minutes ago, slats said:

I’m just happy to give you and your soapbox a little spotlight. 🤣

I’m upvoting the article, which is good. If @JETS SB can’t make posts without insulting everyone, he’ll be banned again. Probably by me. Will you give me a little thumbs up post if that happens? Because that will make it special. 

I already give you alot of little thumbs ups, slats. 

That's why I was a bit surprised you'd plus rep a blatant callout thread, good attached article or not.

Just like the NFL Refs, all we want is fair and equal calls my friend :) 

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

I already give you alot of little thumbs ups, slats. 

That's why I was a bit surprised you'd plus rep a blatant callout thread, good attached article or not.

Just like the NFL Refs, all we want is fair and equal calls my friend :) 

I would like for this cantankerous bastard to become a part of the community. He knows some football, he just struggles with interpersonal communication. This is all part of my carrot & stick moderation style. I get that it’s not for everyone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JETS SB said:

How Jets fans should feel today, but instead are little bitches. “Yeah we won, but Zach’s percentage of check downs vs expectations are below the league average on Sunday day games, when it’s over 70 degrees, Sundays between 1 and 4.”

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/10/09/nfl-week-5-jets-still-have-hope-zach-wilson-aaron-rodgers

You gotta love how the koolaid drinkers are waving this game around

Okay we beat one of the worst teams in the nfl but stop telling us how we should feel about this operation because this team is still sus and the terrible team we beat took us down to the wire.

This is not a championship team so we have every right to be pissed after the bag of goods we were sold, STARTING THE END OF LAST SEASON

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, slats said:

I would like for this cantankerous bastard to become a part of the community. He knows some football, he just struggles with interpersonal communication. This is all part of my carrot & stick moderation style. I get that it’s not for everyone. 

Ok.  At least you have a reason.  o7

• Haha 2

Lots of feel goods for barely beating the worst team in the NFL who did everything they could to give the Jets a chance to blow them out.  You can kick FGs and beat the worst team in the NFL but you don’t play the worst team in the NFL every week. 
They were up 11 with 7 minutes left. It definitely sucked they let Denver march down and not only score a TD but let them convert the 2 point conversion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, JiF said:

Actually, we play the worst team in the NFL in Week 8. Just saying.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It was week 5 playing the worst defense in Football.  It’s not getting easier, sweetheart and FGs, won’t cut it.  When does it get better?

They won against a team that got back 3 starters on defense and ran down their throat... They got to the red zone many times... Do they need to get better at finishing... Of course... Will this cut it against better teams... Of course not.... Are they getting better every week... Very much so. 

They put up 24 points and 400 yards against them... It is getting better. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

They won against a team that got back 3 starters on defense and ran down their throat... They got to the red zone many times... Do they need to get better at finishing... Of course... Will this cut it against better teams... Of course not.... Are they getting better every week... Very much so. 

They put up 24 points and 400 yards against them... It is getting better. 

22pts. They scored 1 TD.  Better?  Lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

22pts. They scored 1 TD.  Better?  Lol

After the muffed punt recovery, on 2nd and goal from inside the 10, ZW had Garrett wide open on a shallow crosser.

For some reason he throws a fastball and GW doesn't have enough time to react / adjust and it bounces off his hands.

ZW reminds me a lot of Sanchez on those passes.

Sancho had no sense of touch and feel.  Everything was basically one-speed, a fastball.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1