NFL Power Rankings

Jetsfan80

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@HawkeyeJet 

So much Iowa 

Lol.  That’s gold.  I just told my friend the other day it must be something about the uniforms that lead to god awful offense.  This confirms.

Nebraska wishes it was Iowa, sports or otherwise.  Right @peebag?

it is truly unfair I have to watch the exact product in both college and the pros.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Lol.  That’s gold.  I just told my friend the other day it must be something about the uniforms that lead to god awful offense.  This confirms.

Nebraska wishes it was Iowa, sports or otherwise.  Right @peebag?

it is truly unfair I have to watch the exact product in both college and the pros.  

When is Iowa gonna fire Kirk FireAnts?

17 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Iowas offense is vastly better than the jets.

The jets average 15 points a game, Iowa is just under 20.

The difference?  Iowa is 9-2 with truly an ELITE defense.

I don't know why you don't think the Jets defense isn't elite. Having the worst offense in the NFL and having a winning record through 7 weeks is really hard to do. I'm honestly impressed the defense didn't give up earlier than they did. A good defense can only be as good as the offense is. An elite defense is good enough to win a few games, no matter how bad the offense is. This is what we see with the Jets.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Hex said:

I don't know why you don't think the Jets defense isn't elite. Having the worst offense in the NFL and having a winning record through 7 weeks is really hard to do. I'm honestly impressed the defense didn't give up earlier than they did. A good defense can only be as good as the offense is. An elite defense is good enough to win a few games, no matter how bad the offense is. This is what we see with the Jets.

1 rough week against Buffalo when the team finally gave up and Beerfish is back to his D bashing ways.  Pathetic.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...