Why would you bring Mo in with a 10-1 Lead in the 9th?

BigJermaineFromQnz

becasue Mo has not throw a single pitch this year, it's called getting a guy some work:rolleyes:

It KILLS me to say this...I agree with the Yankee fans...he needs to pitch at some point this year no? He hasn't pitched yet and off day tomorrow, he HAD TO get in today no matter what the situation!

So the Yanks have lost every game this year huh?:rolleyes:

Let me rephrase:

Who needs a closer when you lose every game except for the ones in which your hitters come out of their steroid induced comas to string a couple of hits together?

Let me rephrase:

Who needs a closer when you lose every game except for the ones in which your hitters come out of their steroid induced comas to string a couple of hits together?

yeah, you got me on that one...Posada, Matsui, Jeter, and Damon are clearly on the juice.

Did Giambi or Sheff even drive in a run yesterday?

yeah, you got me on that one...Posada, Matsui, Jeter, and Damon are clearly on the juice.

Did Giambi or Sheff even drive in a run yesterday?

Maybe it was a 'good day' for Sheff and Giambi. The rest of the team didn't have to look over their shoulders for a roid rage explosion.

Maybe it was a 'good day' for Sheff and Giambi. The rest of the team didn't have to look over their shoulders for a roid rage explosion.

So which roid rage incidents of the past that have impacted their offensive production comes to mind? I can't think of any and google had nothing on it either.

So which roid rage incidents of the past that have impacted their offensive production comes to mind? I can't think of any and google had nothing on it either.

Nope, you're right. It's when they go off of them that they have problems.

This is idiotic management, I know that the Angels can hit but not 9 runs anyway...

Torre should be using this opportunity to bring in one of his mediocre RP like villone or wright or myers or something, and see how they pitch.

It's not like Mo is a rookie who needs to pitch every night.

Posts like these are comical. You have very little knowledge of the game yet you continue to run your mouth.

Sad & pathetic...just like the rest of the NY Mess fanbase.

I dont think it matters too much when you are a hardened 36 year old closer.

Mo is a Hall Of Famer. What Torre has done with him has worked and shouldn't be questioned.

If Torre says it will help Mo to do the YMCA during the 7th inning stretch then so be it.

Mo needed work, real work. They had the next day off. This was a no brainer.

Mo is a Hall Of Famer. What Torre has done with him has worked and shouldn't be questioned.

If Torre says it will help Mo to do the YMCA during the 7th inning stretch then so be it.

Mo needed work, real work. They had the next day off. This was a no brainer.

Stretching to "YMCA" would be a direct rip-off of what they do in San Francisco, so by some unwritten rule, it would not be allowed and would be talked about ad nauseum

Stretching to "YMCA" would be a direct rip-off of what they do in San Francisco, so by some unwritten rule, it would not be allowed and would be talked about ad nauseum

In fairness the Yankees copied most of their stuff from the Orioles. Steiney got jealous when Camden Yards went up and was doing so well.

That's right...Cotton Eye Joe is not a Bronx original.

Archived