How Can You Not Be Impressed With a Performance Like That Against Houston?

JetPotato

Hi, friends of JN. I've been swamped lately, and I'm way behind on the football talk. Had some time time catch up this morning and, man looking back on it now, I was totally wrong. Everything you saw in that Houston game is EXACTLY want you want to see from your QB and your roster as a whole.

Home game. Against a hot, young QB leading his team towards a playoff run. Your own young gun, though, overshadows him completely with a QB rating over 100, a QBR well into the 40s, no turnovers, and a hard-fought victory when allowed to let it fly, as they say.

Anyway, one more huge congratulations to Bryce Young and the Carolina Panthers on this big October win. I bet this is a turning point for them and they make a huge playoff push of their own now.

• WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Hi, friends of JN. I've been swamped lately, and I'm way behind on the football talk. Had some time time catch up this morning and, man looking back on it now, I was totally wrong. Everything you saw in that Houston game is EXACTLY want you want to see from your QB and your roster as a whole.

Home game. Against a hot, young QB leading his team towards a playoff run. Your own young gun, though, overshadows him completely with a QB rating over 100, a QBR well into the 40s, no turnovers, and a hard-fought victory when allowed to let it fly, as they say.

Anyway, one more huge congratulations to Bryce Young and the Carolina Panthers on this big October win. I bet this is a turning point for them and they make a huge playoff push of their own now.

The first half Hackett was going his best to not score any points. Let's get rid of that

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

i mean we put up zero points in the first half and he fumbled once. it was a decent half he played. nothing more or less. let's not act like it was some amazing performance

16 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

The first half Hackett was going his best to not score any points. Let's get rid of that

4 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

When the pressure is off, this team looks great!

Just now, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Make it two in a row and we can start talking....otherwise, forget about it

Mash Up Ball GIF

• Haha 3