But where are the sacks?

AFJF

9 hours ago, Warfish said:

I presume our sacks are located behind, and to the left, of our INT's.

It feels like somehow we are a great Defense....that doesn't get sacks or turnovers.

Heck of a thing.

Don't get any sacks?  LOL.

• Sympathy 1

12 hours ago, JagsFanJif said:

Q. Will is the best player on the team.  Did you know he as many INT's as DJ Reed and Sauce combined? 

DJ and Sauce are the best Cornerback Tandem in the NFL  So why use them in your example at all ?

First off the people bashing QW probably don't even know he's the most double teamed DT in the NFL. His job is more along the lines of collapsing the pocket not giving QB's a chance to step up, he does that just as good as anyone. Right now until everyone else starts generating the Pressure people think QW needs to generate, he will keep getting Doubled, and his job would still remain exactly what it is now disrupt the pocket and make it hard for QB to step up. With Jefferson back we might see the double teams ease off QW just a bit but Jefferson will have to create some pressure for that to happen.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

DJ and Sauce are the best Cornerback Tandem in the NFL  So why use them in your example at all ?

First off the people bashing QW probably don't even know he's the most double teamed DT in the NFL. His job is more along the lines of collapsing the pocket not giving QB's a chance to step up, he does that just as good as anyone. Right now until everyone else starts generating the Pressure people think QW needs to generate, he will keep getting Doubled, and his job would still remain exactly what it is now disrupt the pocket and make it hard for QB to step up. With Jefferson back we might see the double teams ease off QW just a bit but Jefferson will have to create some pressure for that to happen.

Because they play on the same team as Q. Will and he has more INT's then them?  Doesnt really have the same juice if I compared him to Daron Bland.

• More Ugh 1

On 12/12/2023 at 12:36 PM, AFJF said:

Me and my fantasy football bros were just talking about how sacks are the only way to tell if a player is good or not.  I mean, how can you be good if you do so many things that don't get my fantasy team a ton of points? Just look at this waste of a rep from QW posted by Josh Norris.  Sucks that Quinnen Wiliams sucks.

images.jpgHere's your sack.....