~~~ Official 3 Games On NFL Saturday Thread (12/16/2023) ~~~

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I sure did not see any offensive offside but then again nfl reffing is utterly bewildering.

Payton was just going after Russel wilson for some reason.

2 minutes ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

True. Nonetheless, Payton’s a bit of a C, no?

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Sure does feel like he was looking for someone else to blame for his own failures, doesn't it?

Lots of bad calls by the refs on that set of plays, but all but certain they would've been overturned.

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

@Paradis   Okay dude, explain yourself!   You didn't like Sam LaPorta.    Splain!

Did i? I definitely wasn't high on him, but I don't remember being "he's not going to work" like others. I was low on Musgrave for sure.

Honestly, these Iowa TEs seem to have my number. I didn't see anything special in Kittle either, and it Fant>Hockenson... I'm just going to assume they're great moving forward XD

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Steelers have been fraudulent pretty well the whole season.

Agreed.  I think Tomlin carried them as far as he could (I think they also played a lot of backup QBs) but a HC can only do so much.  I think there will be people calling for Tomlin to be fired, btw.  I don't think he will be but, if that happens, I hope JD doesn't hesitate to fire Saleh and bring Tomlin in.