~~~ Other NFL games 12-31 ~~~

3 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

Meh disagree but the butt hurt should be over Jordan Addison and Zay Flowers not this JAG on the Seahawks. 

The guy has like 60 catches 600 yards and 4 tds 3 of which were game winners.  Whether you like or hate JSN picking McDonald was a joke.

All due to Rodgers and the cobb and lazard deals.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The guy has like 60 catches 600 yards and 4 tds 3 of which were game winners.  Whether you like or hate JSN picking McDonald was a joke.

All due to Rodgers and the cobb and lazard deals.

Same as I said above.  While I disagree with the McDonald take, the anger over passing on a WR should be directed toward Addison or Flowers, not JAGsn

• Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

I like when these “super teams” (Chiefs) come back down to earth. Makes me feel good. Mahommes always annoyed me. 

Ravens and Lamar are more fun. 

Mahomes was fun at first also. Then the endless commercials and the ref aided wins made him increasingly annoying.

The commercials shouldn’t be an issue with Lamar though… most of us love watching him play but nobody can understand a word he says.

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He is behind lockett and metcalfe and a team that plays two TE more than almost any team in the leauge.

The day he would have walked onto a jets field he would have been the 2nd best wr on this team.

I think by definition youre a Jag if you are the 3rd option and can only get open from the slot because those other guys are on the outside.

Compared to Flowers and Addison?  Nah.  Hell, Puka is better than them all. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He is behind lockett and metcalfe and a team that plays two TE more than almost any team in the leauge.

The day he would have walked onto a jets field he would have been the 2nd best wr on this team.

He would have put up 30 catches for 350 yards with ten drops here and everyone would be having a stroke

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JustInFudge said:

I think by definition youre a Jag if you are the 3rd option and can only get open from the slot because those other guys are on the outside.

Compared to Flowers and Addison?  Nah.  Hell, Puka is better than them all. 

Yeah, Addison is the big miss if we want to play that game. He was always going to be good. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Tried watching today, couldn’t.  On season 3 of Better call Saul.

Great show. Season 3 is where it really takes off and then the later seasons are amazing television.

And I have only watched bits and pieces of Breaking Bad. Only up to half way through season 2. Been rewatching The Sopranos instead.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

There were 50 different hi-def cameras and ten drones following where Mahomes went out of bounds and, sure, they could tell us to the millimeter where the ball crossed the sideline, but let’s rely on these two old dudes running as fast as they can without dying to kinda guess where that point is and—oh you want to challenge it?—that’ll cost you a timeout 

• Upvote 3