Lil' Collinsworth

I know the NFL is rife with Nepotism, but it just sickens me to see this no talent, never done a God Damn thing kid with a high profile, on screen position on NBCs primetime NFL show. His father sucks, and he's just... handed an on screen job? I thought it was bad when Mike Golics douchebag bitch son was given a gig for a minute with ESPN, but C'mon man!

JFC, the media is just incestuous. 

I agree.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I know the NFL is rife with Nepotism, but it just sickens me to see this no talent, never done a God Damn thing kid with a high profile, on screen position on NBCs primetime NFL show. His father sucks, and he's just... handed an on screen job? I thought it was bad when Mike Golics douchebag bitch son was given a gig for a minute with ESPN, but C'mon man!

JFC, the media is just incestuous. 

I think he sux. I was shocked last yr when he had a Rams game and said "I never knew how good Stafford was, because we didn't do any Lions Games". Well Chris do you watch any games, like say Thanksgiving , where Stafford played for yrs? He's an absolute dopey ass.

As for Collinsworth Sr surprised to read a few weeks ago when he wasn't on broadcast there were many many complaints from fans about his absence. Some people might not remember how good and smart a player Chris was with Cincy. And I liked him too as a broadcaster at the beginning. But if you think he talks too much and doesn't say a lot sometimes I won't disagree with you.