** Washington vs. Michigan - Official NCAA National Championship Thread **

Just now, Beerfish said:

As a wr, do NOT raise your hand and say hey i am open!  It takes you out of your stride.   If you are open the QB will see you or he won;t

Randy Moss was kinda known for that.

But normal people, you are correct.

Just now, Green Ghost said:

Harbaugh is crazy enough to be that guy. He doesn’t seem like he gives many sh*ts.

I guess. Yet, can’t help but think he’s rather go someplace that would be more his? I don’t know. New England will always be a stained ** franchise. Haha 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

I guess. Yet, can’t help but think he’s rather go someplace that would be more his? I don’t know. New England will always be a stained ** franchise. Haha 

I don’t see it happening either, but man, if it did? Hoo boy.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not having a second is likely gonna be why we don’t take a QB. That and Joe Douglas sucks. 

I don’t think we’ll have the opportunity after yesterdays win, but I’d have loved to see if Douglas would’ve passed on Jayden Daniels if he was there when the Jets were on the clock.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I don’t think we’ll have the opportunity after yesterdays win, but I’d have loved to see if Douglas would’ve passed on Jayden Daniels if he was there when the Jets were on the clock.

The World GIF

• Haha 2