That lasted long, Aaron Rodgers back on mcafee show - Jan 11 2024

3 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I heard on the radio he professed his admiration for Belichick. Woody place the call!!  At least give it a shot, make Belichick say “No.”

Of course he’s going to compliment belicheck. He wasn’t part of the 1 sided ass whopping for the last 20+ years lol.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Hopefully he shares more of his views on immunology.  I'm also interested in the Kardashian family's take on how lasting peace in the middle east can be achieved 

I would like to know who he’s voting for, and why. 

• Haha 3

Yeah, I loved how they showed solid unity and some snickering inside jokes over his whereabouts over this latest slam to both of them. Like giving the double bird to the TV executives and the rabid media...LOL

Talked football about BB moving on...  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Hopefully he shares more of his views on immunology.  I'm also interested in the Kardashian family's take on how lasting peace in the middle east can be achieved 

i know people from both Israeli and Palestinian backgrounds and yes the differences are real and it is hard to realize that ever coming together howerer, you sir might have the solution because after ten minutes of both listening to the Kardashian clan - they would find common ground on one thing.

It would be a start 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I heard on the radio he professed his admiration for Belichick. Woody place the call!!  At least give it a shot, make Belichick say “No.”

Hate BB as much as anyone but if there is a press conference stating BB is head of football operations for the Jets and Bobby, JD and staff are gone - sign me up.

• Upvote 3