~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games - Path to the Superbowl~~~ 01/28

19 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Lamar is as good as there is at avoiding tacklers. And making plays like that long TD pass to Flowers. But when he does run with the ball he sometimes holds it like a loaf of bread. Like he did on that run he had earlier. And don't think KC doesn't know this. It could potentially be the difference in this game. If he turns over the ball. 

^^ Called it!

19 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Lamar is as good as there is at avoiding tacklers. And making plays like that long TD pass to Flowers. But when he does run with the ball he sometimes holds it like a loaf of bread. Like he did on that run he had earlier. And don't think KC doesn't know this. It could potentially be the difference in this game. If he turns over the ball. 

The prophet has spoken

Just now, T0mShane said:

Gonna be weird to give Lamar the MVP if Mahomes comes into his stadium and pantses him without breaking a sweat

Can’t wait for all the conspiracy theories about how some how the NFL gave this game to the Chiefs.

As of now they punched them in the mouth and as Tyson once said well you know what he said.

Mahomes is the GOAT guys need to start dealing with it like we had to deal with Brady.

At least he isn’t in our Division.

Also I hope and I also think it is feasible argument that Andy Reid could go down as the greatest HC ever 10 years from now over Belicheck.  It’s a debate I’m going to be willing to have if he sticks around through Mahomes whole career.

**** the hooded scum bag who can’t even get a job.

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Can’t wait for all the conspiracy theories about how some how the NFL gave this game to the Chiefs.

As of now they punched them in the mouth and as Tyson once said well you know what he said.

Mahomes is the GOAT guys need to start dealing with it like we had to deal with Brady.

At least he isn’t in our Division.

Also I hope and I also think it is feasible argument that Andy Reid could go down as the greatest HC ever 10 years from now over Belicheck.  It’s a debate I’m going to be willing to have if he sticks around through Mahomes whole career.

**** the hooded scum bag who can’t even get a job.

And right on que Reid ****s up by not challenging the spot very bad job there very bad.

• Upvote 1